Delectable Delights — Cheesy Italian Pasta and Chicken

DelectableDelightsandDazzlingDisasters-Banner-angelsgp

Over on herding cats and burning soup, Anna does Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters; where she shares about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.

WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN

I thought I would do something similar and share my kitchen creations or disasters with you! It’s only been in the last 4 years that I have become more comfortable in the kitchen and started to enjoy cooking more. This is due to me becoming a mom. I hope you enjoy my food post.

WelcometotheKitchen-Banner02-angelsgp

Every now and then a food dish will scroll throw my news feed on Facebook. I saw a video for Cheesy Italian Pasta and Chicken, so I went and found the recipe which was developed by Donna Click – The Slow Roasted Italian.

This dish was so good and so easy to make. We LOVED it!

Ingredients

Salt & Pepper
Chicken Stock
Chardonnay Wine
Parmesan Cheese, Shredded

I didn’t have Italian Seasoning, so I made my own. The recipe has a kitchen tip on how to make it: Basil, Rosemary, Oregano, & Thyme. Instead of Chardonnay I used my favorite white wine a Pinot Grigio.

cheesy-italian-pasta-and-chicken01

To start put 1/2 spinach, all the tomatoes, onion, chicken, garlic, linguine, italian seasoning, slat, pepper, & crushed red pepper into a 5-quart Dutch oven pan.

cheesy-italian-pasta-and-chicken04

Pour chicken stock and wine over top. Cover and Cook over med-high heat!

cheesy-italian-pasta-and-chicken03

Toss throughout the cooking time. It said 7-9min. I ended up cooking maybe 10-15min. Once done turn off heat and add the parmesan cheese and rest of spinach, tossing.

cheesy-italian-pasta-and-chicken02

Finished product. Serve and Enjoy!

cheesy-italian-pasta-and-chicken00

Want the recipe or to see the video? Check out The Slow Roasted Italian Recipe!

ForTheRecipeClickHere-Banner-angelsgp

I love hearing from you! So, don’t be shy… leave a comment!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/11/delectable-delights-cheesy-italian-pasta-and-chicken