Attack of the 14 Nights of Halloween Giveaway

It’s that time of year again. The days are getting shorter, the air is getting cooler and the nights are getting spookier. Yes, it’s time for tricks and treats, goblins and ghouls, chills and thrills and huge amounts of sugary sweets. But at the Laughing Vixen Lounge blog it’s also time for the 5th annual Attack of the 14 Nights of Halloween Giveaway. Join Laughing Vixen Lounge and our bewitching co-hosts The Kids Did ItThe Mommy IslandHerding Cats and Burning SoupThe Hopping BloggersMama Smith’s Reviews and Women and Their Pretties for a spooktacular Halloween event.

Enter to win a $250 Prize Pack filled with goodies from 10 wickedly fabulous shops. All shops are offering Gift Cards or your choice of item(s) so there will be something for everyone. Many of the shops have items perfect for any book lover along with lots of unique, handcrafted and custom designs to choose from.

Visit the Laughing Vixen Lounge blog daily during the giveaway for the Halloween Movie Marathon. Test your movie knowledge with the Guess the Movie Game. Then try to solve the Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt, if you dare! Each event will get you daily entries in the giveaway plus a special giveaway for the Scavenger Hunt. Find full details for these events HERE.

You can start by entering the Rafflecopter widget below. To experience all the games, movies, shop features, giveaway info and all around awesome fun make sure to stop by the Laughing Vixen Loungeblog HERE.

For me I’m not a spooky movie person. I never got into the scary movies, but I do enjoy Halloween themed books, not so much scary, but fun, suspenseful, or mystery. The last Halloween themed one I read was The Vampire’s Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls #1) by Kristen Painter and boy did I have fun. It was more comedy full of supernaturals living in a town that celebrates Halloween 365 days. WOW, can you imagine Halloween all the time?

The Vampire's Mail Order Bride

I’d love to hear from you!
Share with me in the comments your favorite spooky movie or book?

The giveaway runs October 18th – November 1st and is open worldwide to anyone 18+. 1 winner will win the Prize Pack and 1 winner will win the Scavenger Hunt Prize Pack. Laughing Vixen Lounge is responsible for all giveaway details. Click HERE for full details.

• $300 Prize Pack

Click HERE to enter

Attack of the 14 Nights of Halloween Hop 2016

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/10/attack-of-the-14-nights-of-halloween-giveaway