Fall Into Romance Giveaway Hop ~ Oct. 14th – 21st

Fall Into Romance Sign Up

Fall Into Romance is hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup.

We are sharing romances that had us falling in love with the genre and/or the ones that keep us smitten!

On my about page I talk about that one book that hooked me and got me started in the romance genre.
I had never read an adult romance novel until the day my aunt-in-law suggested I read Jeaniene Frost’s Halfway to the Grave. After that I was addicted to the genre and have several favorites that keep me smitten.

Halfway to the Grave

Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, hoping that one of these deadbeats is her father—the one responsible for ruining her mother’s life. Then she’s captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, and is forced into an unholy partnership.

In exchange for finding her father, Cat agrees to train with the sexy night stalker until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. She’s amazed she doesn’t end up as his dinner—are there actually goodvampires? Pretty soon Bones will have her convinced that being half-dead doesn’t have to be all bad. But before she can enjoy her newfound status as kick-ass demon hunter, Cat and Bones are pursued by a group of killers. Now Cat will have to choose a side . . . and Bones is turning out to be as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.

A few other books that keep me smitten:

Slave to Sensation_Nalini Singh_mWicked NightsDragon ActuallyOracle's MoonDark WolfClaimed by a Demon Kingreaper's fall coverBrandedHell On Wheels (Black Knights Inc)

What book had you falling in love with romance?

Giveaway-Banner00-angelsgp

One winner gets their choice of a nook, kindle, or paperback copy of Halfway to the Grave.
For paperback: Amazon must ship to you, otherwise you can choose an eCopy.
(Open INT)

Click HERE to enter!

Make sure to check out the other stops on this hop and find out what romance made them fall in love with the genre!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/10/fall-into-romance-giveaway-hop-oct-14-21