Stuck In A Good Book Hop #Giveaway ~ Oct. 8th – 21st

stuckinagoodbook2016hop

Stuck in a Good Book is hosed by Stuck In Books

This hop is all about those books that you get stuck in. The ones you can’t for the life of you put down once you start reading it!!

Well Gezz! Their have been two recently that I picked up that I just couldn’t put down for the life of me. A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #1) by Amanda Bouchet She is a brand new author and this was her debut novel. WOW. OMG. SENSATIONAL. Yep, I feel in love and wanted the next now now now, but I must wait for 2017. Then we have Setta Jay and her OMG Sexy Guardians, Storm of Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms, #9). This series is a scorcher with scrumptious characters and some amazing sexy times, plus the world building is pretty phenomenal.

A Promise of Fire Storm of Ecstasy

Then if we go back to not so recent releases we have ALL, Yes ALL, of Ilona Andrews works. I seriously can’t get enough of this team and every time I pick up one of their books I’m sucked in. Then their are four of my all time FAVORITE Psy-Changeling books, yep this series rocks too. We have Heart of Obsidian, Kiss of Snow, Caressed by Ice, & Slave to Sensation.

Magic Burns BURN-FOR-ME Sweep in Peace On the Edge

Heart of Obsidian Kiss of Snow Caressed by Ice Slave to Sensation_Nalini Singh_m

Now lets go way way back to the begging of my reading before I started reviewing and blogging: You Slay Me (Aisling Grey #1), Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3), The Rogue Hunter (Argeneau #10; Rogue Hunter #1), Drink of Me by Jacquelyn Frank, New Moon (Twilight, #2), Bodyguard (Shifters Unbound, #2.5)& Dark Descent (Dark #11).

You Slay Me Lover Awakened The Rogue Hunter Drink in Me New Moon Bodyguard Dark Descent

Giveaway-Amazon-eGiftCard5-angelsgp

$5 Amazon eGift Card (Open INT)

Click HERE to enter

Make sure to check out all the stops on this hop for more giveaways!!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/10/stuck-in-a-good-book-hop-giveaway-oct-8th-21st