Delectable Delights — Honey Mustard Salmon

DelectableDelightsandDazzlingDisasters-Banner-angelsgp

Over on herding cats and burning soup Anna does Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters where she shares about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.

I thought I would do something similar and share my kitchen creations with you!

WelcometotheKitchen-Banner02-angelsgp

I’m not much of a kitchen person and never liked to cook. I hated how much time it takes to prep, cook, and go shopping for all the ingredients. All that time I could be reading!

Today I’m sharing with you one of my HelloFresh orders:
Honey Mustard Salmon w/ Roasted Asparagus and Israeli Couscous Pilaf

honeymustardsalmon00-angelsgp

Starting Ingredients

honeymustardsalmon01-angelsgp

Preheat the over to 425. Halve, peel, and mince the shallot, finely chop the parsley keeping the leaves and stems separate, trim the bottom of the asparagus and then cut the asparagus in half widthwise.

honeymustardsalmon02-angelsgp honeymustardsalmon03-angelsgp

Making the couscous: Heat 1T oil (I used extra virgin oil) over medium heat. Add the shallot, cook 2 min until softened, then add dry couscous and cook another 2 min, then add 1 1/4 cup water and stock concentrate or (do 1 1/4 cup chicken stock) to the pot. Bring to boil, cover an simmer for 10 – 15min. Then add the sliced asparagus bottoms cooking another 3 – 5 min.

honeymustardsalmon05-angelsgp honeymustardsalmon10-angelsgp

Make the honey mustard glaze: In a small bowl still together honey and mustard. Add salt and pepper.

honeymustardsalmon06-angelsgp

Roast the salmon: Pat the salmon dry, season with slat and pepper then place them on a backing sheet. Spread the honey glaze on the salmon. Toss the asparagus tops on the same baking sheet with a drizzle of oil. Roast for 10 -12 min, until salmon cooked.

honeymustardsalmon07-angelsgp

honeymustardsalmon08-angelsgp honeymustardsalmon09-angelsgp

What it looks like all done.

honeymustardsalmon11-angelsgp

Serve it up.

honeymustardsalmon12-angelsgp

We Loved It!

Want the recipe? Check out HelloFresh’s Recipe!

ForTheRecipeClickHere-Banner-angelsgp

I love hearing from you! So, don’t be shy… leave a comment!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/10/delectable-delights-honey-mustard-salmon