Review: Secrets at Midnight (Psy-Changeling #12.5) by Nalini Singh

Paranormal Romance - Novella
 InterMix
 August 2nd 2016
 eBook

A changeling will do anything to find and keep his mate in this smoldering story from New York Times bestselling author Nalini Singh.

Bastien Smith is frustrated. A changeling male should be able to track his mate anywhere—through fire and hail, snow and rain. But he keeps finding and losing her scent in the city streets, ever since he first became aware of it two weeks earlier, when the elusive fragrance awakened the leopard within him...

Then Bastien is suddenly confronted with his prey. Kirby is an all-too-human woman who wants Bastien just as much as he wants her. But he can’t deny what his body and senses are telling him: there is a raging chaos inside of Kirby that he doesn’t understand, secrets that whisper awake at midnight and cause her terrible pain. If they’re to have any chance of forever, then he must solve the mystery that is Kirby...

Secrets at Midnight originally appeared in Night Shift.

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

MyReview03-angelsgp

** Originally read in Night Shift **

We are taken back into the Psy-Changeling world in Secrets At Midnight by Nalini Singh.

I was pulled in from the moment it starts to the very end. I love this world and can never get enough.

Bastien is a leopard changeling, so we get to see some of our old friends. He is intelligent, witty, and a little wicked. Loved him. Kirby is human or is she? She has not had a great life so far, but things are about to get interesting.

The relationship development and growth is lovely and to see Kirby finally learn what love means, heartwarming.

You don’t have to have read any of the Psy-Changeling books to pick this up. Secrets At Midnight gives you a nice taste into the world of the Changelings and what it means to find a mate. I highly recommend picking up Nalini Singh’s books.

Rated: 5 Secret Stars

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/09/review-secrets-at-midnight-psy-changeling-12-5-by-nalini-singh