Release Blitz: Road To Destiny (Scorpio Stinger MC #5) by Jani Kay

Author: Jani Kay

Genre: MC Romance

Release Date: September 26, 2016

road-to-destiny-ebook-cover

Life couldn’t be more perfect.
With the woman I love and twins on the way, I’m a happy man.

But the strange thing about life? Nothing stays the same for long. Bad things happen when least expected, throwing the club and my life into chaos.

This time I could lose everything that matters to me. My world ripped apart and turned on its axis.

Only I can’t allow what Jade and I have to be destroyed. I’ll lay everything on the line, fighting until my last breath because life is worthless without her.

Jade is my reason for breathing. This time the fight is not for survival, it’s for love.

add-to-goodreads-button314

Book #6 Shoot the Moon – releasing December 5, 2016

shoot-the-moon

Amazon US – UK – CA – AU

MeetTheAuthor-Banner00-angelsgp

Jani KayUSA Today Bestselling Author – Jani Kay lives in Western Australia within a ten minute walk to the beach which is one of her favorite places to chill out.

She has been a bookworm all her life – as a voracious reader, she would gladly spend her last dollar on a book. She is always fascinated that for the mere price of a book (often less than the price of a coffee!), she can escape her life for a while and see through someone else’s eyes into their world.

Jani loves the colour red, is a fiery Aries, is impatient and always storming ahead with those ram’s horns, bashing her head…she has a wicked sense of humour and loves laughing.

In her ‘other’ life, Jani is a business woman and a scientist – a creative scientist though – she formulates skin care products and brews up concoctions in her laboratory…

She has 2 beautiful children who have grown into amazing young adults and Jani is very proud of them.

Besides reading and writing, her favorite ‘thing’ is traveling and drinking cocktails on the beach while watching the sun set over the ocean (Sex on The Beach anyone?).

Above all, she believes in Kindness, Karma, Miracles and Magic…

SocialMedia-Banner00-angelsgp

Facebook – Twitter – Goodreads – Facebook Group – Newsletter – Amazon

Brought to you by:

Give Me Books

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/09/release-blitz-road-to-destiny-scorpio-stinger-mc-5-by-jani-kay