Review: Out of Control (The Sentinels, #0.5) by Alexandra Ivy

Zebra Books
 October 28th 2014
 eBook
 109

New York Times bestselling author Alexandra Ivy quenches your thirst for illicit desire with this seductive tale of the Sentinels—outcast humans with the ability to tread the line between life and death—and pleasure and pain…

Ph.D student Angela Locke has a crush on her sexy professor, Dr. Nikolo Bartrev. When she learns he’s actually a Sentinel with extraordinary powers, she joins forces with him to catch a psychopath. But soon, their hottest pursuit is of each other…

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

MyReview03-angelsgp

** Read as part of Predatory **

This one is an introduction to The Sentinels #0.5 series. It features Nikolo a Sentinel and Angela. The set up is interesting. I’m not found of the quick hook up’s. The couple featured have only known each other for a few weeks, they are thrown together, with not much dating happening; before they hook up. I wasn’t fully feeling the connection between these two even though you can clearly see the desires and sexual tensions.

Out of Control gives us heartache, betrayal, and surprises. It had plenty of action, humor, and lust. This novella was enjoyable!

Rated: 3 Stars

Challenge: Pick Your Genre (Paranormal) | New To You (Series) (2016)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/09/review-out-of-control-the-sentinels-0-5-by-alexandra-ivy