Angel’s Weekly Romance List ~ 9/18 – 9/23

Week: 9/18 – 9/23

Sept. 18, 2016

Fish Out of Water (A Gemini Novella) by Hailey Edwards – (Urban Fantasy)

Sept. 19, 2016

Two To Go: Bayou Heat (Pantera Security League #2) by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright – (Paranormal Romance)
Grayslake: More than Mated by Celia Kyle – (Paranormal Romance)

Sept. 20, 2016

FreedPiece by Piece

Blood Red Kiss (MoonBound Clan Vampires #2.5) by Kresley Cole, Larissa Ione, & Gena Showalter – (Paranormal Romance, Erotic, Short Stories)
Immortal Nights (Argeneau #24) by Lynsey Sands – (Paranormal Romance)
Magic Binds (Kate Daniels #9) by Ilona Andrews – (Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy)
Freed (Phoebe Meadows #2) by Amanda Carlson – (Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance)
ROMAN: Fury of Her King (Kings of the Blood #2) by Julia Mills – (Paranormal Romance)
Spellbound (The Haunting of Castle Keyvnor #4) by Claire Delacroix, Jane Charles, & Claudia Dain – (Paranormal Romance, Historical Romance)
Justice for Boone (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #6) by Susan Stoker – (Contemporary Romance)
Piece by Piece (Evergreen Grove #4) by Elisabeth Staab – (Contemporary Romance)
Frost Like Night (Snow Like Ashes #3) by Sara Raasch – (Young Adult, Sci-Fi Fantasy)
A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire #1) by Jessica Cluess – (Young Adult Fantasy, Historical, Paranormal)
Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper #1) by Kerri Maniscalco – (Historical Fiction, Young Adult, Mystery Thriller)

✦ Check out last weeks Angel’s Weekly Romance List

Help support Angel’s Guilty Pleasures by purchasing through our Affiliate Links.
We are Affiliated with AllRomance & Amazon!

✦ Check out the latest Kindle eBook Deals
✦ Check out the latest Book Releases HERE ✦
✦ Check out all the Books Reviewed on the blog HERE

Angel's Guilty Pleasures is a self hosted personal book blog. We feature book reviews, spotlights, book tours, & more. If you do purchase a book through us, it helps the blog! We earn a small advertising fee from them for any purchases made through us. It doesn't cost you anything extra and it helps keep the blog running (so thank you!). It's greatly appreciated!