Angel’s Weekly Romance List ~ 9/18 – 9/23

Angel'sWeeklyRomanceNRL02-angelsgp

Week: 9/18 – 9/23

Sept. 18, 2016

Fish Out of Water (A Gemini Novella) by Hailey Edwards – (Urban Fantasy)

Sept. 19, 2016

Two To Go: Bayou Heat (Pantera Security League #2) by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright – (Paranormal Romance)
Grayslake: More than Mated by Celia Kyle – (Paranormal Romance)

Sept. 20, 2016

FreedPiece by Piece

Blood Red Kiss (MoonBound Clan Vampires #2.5) by Kresley Cole, Larissa Ione, & Gena Showalter – (Paranormal Romance, Erotic, Short Stories)
Immortal Nights (Argeneau #24) by Lynsey Sands – (Paranormal Romance)
Magic Binds (Kate Daniels #9) by Ilona Andrews – (Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy)
Freed (Phoebe Meadows #2) by Amanda Carlson – (Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance)
ROMAN: Fury of Her King (Kings of the Blood #2) by Julia Mills – (Paranormal Romance)
Spellbound (The Haunting of Castle Keyvnor #4) by Claire Delacroix, Jane Charles, & Claudia Dain – (Paranormal Romance, Historical Romance)
Justice for Boone (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #6) by Susan Stoker – (Contemporary Romance)
Piece by Piece (Evergreen Grove #4) by Elisabeth Staab – (Contemporary Romance)
Frost Like Night (Snow Like Ashes #3) by Sara Raasch – (Young Adult, Sci-Fi Fantasy)
A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire #1) by Jessica Cluess – (Young Adult Fantasy, Historical, Paranormal)
Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper #1) by Kerri Maniscalco – (Historical Fiction, Young Adult, Mystery Thriller)

✦ Check out last weeks Angel’s Weekly Romance List

✦✦✦

Help support Angel’s Guilty Pleasures by purchasing through our Affiliate Links.
We are Affiliated with AllRomance & Amazon!

✦ Check out the latest Kindle eBook Deals
✦ Check out the latest Book Releases HERE ✦
✦ Check out all the Books Reviewed on the blog HERE

BuyTheBooksReviewedOn-angelsgp-Banner

Angel's Guilty Pleasures is a self hosted personal book blog. We feature book reviews, spotlights, book tours, & more. If you do purchase a book through us, it helps the blog! We earn a small advertising fee from them for any purchases made through us. It doesn't cost you anything extra and it helps keep the blog running (so thank you!). It's greatly appreciated!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/09/angels-weekly-romance-list-918-923