Feeling In The Mood For A #Giveaway

feelinglikeagiveaway-banner-angelsgp

I’m feeling in the mood to have a giveaway!

THANK YOU for following me and I hope you enjoy the giveaways below.

Good Luck!!

coldbloodedgiveaway-banner-angelsgp

Angel'sGuiltyPleasures-Synopsis-Banner00-angelsgp

Jessica arrives back in town to find her best friend missing and the most powerful witch in the country is blaming her for it. But before they can move to save her, the group is attacked.

On the run, Jessica and Rourke head to the mountains. Several surprises await them, but in order to save her father they are forced to leave for New Orleans early. Arriving on the Vampire Queen’s doorstep unexpectedly, and bringing trouble on their heels, the Sects are thrown into an all out war. The vicious skirmish ends up forcing the vamps and Jessica to fight on the same team. The Vamp Queen ends up owing Jessica, but what Jessica doesn’t realize is just how soon she’ll have to cash it in…

Genre: Paranormal Romance

See my review for Cold Blooded – Here

Click HERE to enter the Rafflecopter Giveaway

misstakengiveaway-banner-angelsgp

Angel'sGuiltyPleasures-Synopsis-Banner00-angelsgp

Waking up in some strange man’s bed was never big girl Kira Ardan’s goal for the day. Neither was waking up naked. Wait, naked? Someone had a lot of explaining to do and soon.

Luke Lyen is at the height of his need. He wants a mate and he wants her now. Finding the woman meant to be his brings out the lust he’s been fighting for days. If only she weren’t so stubborn, he might be able to get her to understand she is his. Then they could move on with dirty, freaky loving.

The big lion is doing things with his tongue that makes Kira’s brain cells melt. It will take more than a little danger to get this curvy woman to let go of her firm beliefs. She’s not interested in being anyone’s MINE, but maybe he can convince her to be HIS.

Reader Note: This book is a work of fiction coming from the mind that brought you the Paranormal Dating Agency. There’s hot, sweaty, naughty sex, adult language, lots of violence and blood, a BBW heroine with a sassy attitude and a growly lion desperate for a mate. If this is not the kind of stuff you like to read, skip this book. However, if you’re a fan of all things naughty and humor, this is perfect for you. Enjoy!

Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance

See my review for Miss Taken – Here

Click HERE to enter the Rafflecopter Giveaway

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/09/feeling-in-the-mood-for-a-giveaway