Sunday Post/BB&B #120 ~ Birthday & Back To School

SP-STS-BBB-Banner01-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

SP-BBB-STS-Banner03-angelsgp

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Notes:

Well the week before last Grandma came back into town to visit. It was her Birthday weekend and so we celebrated. I didn’t get online or post my Sunday thing, since I was running around doing family activities, planning a birthday party, and working.

GrandmaBDParty2016-angelsgp

My son starts his first day of Pre-K on Monday. Oh My! He’s going from half day daycare, to full day Pre-K. My emotions are all over the place. Do you have kids? Are they back in school? How did you handle that first time starting school?

BackToSchool-Banner00-angelsgp

For sum reason summer has flown by. Where has it gone? Lately I have felt that I’m being pulled into too many directions, over stressed, & always busy. This has lead me to debating and think about not doing the Sunday Post anymore and switching to a month-wrap on the blog instead. I would feature all things on the blog that month plus Stacking The Shelves. I might also do a post here or their of new books Borrowed & Bagged. It’s an idea! Thoughts?

Reading: I’ve not gotten much reading done this summer. Life has/is busy, chaotic, and full of activities. The last two weeks; it’s taken me a full week to read just one book. I usually nock out three books in a week. =(  Just take a look at what I read below:

BooksIReadThisWeek-Banner00-angelsgp

(Last two weeks of reading)

Haunted by the King of Death, Her Survivor, & His to Protect

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner00-angelsgp

(Always double check $$)

Bought/Freebies: MC Bear My Baby, Pack Wars Boxed Set, & Heir of the Dog

Review: Hearts of Darkness

GiftsWon-Banner00-angelsgp

Thank you to Mimi Jean Pamfiloff for the lovely surprise in my mailbox.

GiftWon-MJP-angelsgp

LastTwoWeeksOnTheBlog-Banner00-angelsgp

Review(s): Review: Predatory (The Sentinels #0.5 & Immortal Guardians #3.5) by Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, & Hannah JayneReview: Kill Without Mercy (ARES Security #1) by Alexandra IvyReview: Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson #9) by Patricia BriggsReview: Wild Invitation (Psy-Changeling 0.5, 3.5, 9.5, 10.5) by Nalini SinghARC Review: Gambling on Her Bear (Shifters in Vegas #2) by Anna LoweReview: Heart of the Highland Wolf (Heart of the Wolf #7) by Terry Spear, & Review: Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2) by Nalini Singh

Interview(s): Character Interview: Claire Connolly – The Sight (Devil’s Isle #2) by Chloe Neill {Tour} ~ Giveaway & Interview: Rhenna Morgan (Waking Eden Tour) ~ Giveaway/Sneak Peek

Spotlight/Featured: Release Day Blitz: Risk (Mageri) by Danika Dark ~ SnippetThe Howling Heart by April Bostic {Promo Tour} ~ Excerpt/GiveawayExcerpt Tour: Kayden/Simon (Bayou Heat #21-22) by Alexandra Ivy & Laura WrightRelease Day Blitz: Reaper’s Fire (Reapers MC #6) by Joanna Wylde, & Release Day Launch: Kayden/Simon (Bayou Heat #21-22) by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright ~ Excerpt

New Releases: Angel’s Weekly Romance List ~ 8/15 – 8/19 & Angel’s Weekly Romance List ~ 8/9 – 8/12

Cover Reveal(s): Cover Reveal: Rendezvous With Yesterday (The Gifted Ones #2) by Dianne Duvall ~ #PreOrder #Giveaway & Cover Reveal: Wicked Passion (Under Realm Assassins, #3) by Amanda J. Greene ~ Giveaway

Giveaway-Banner00-angelsgp

Kindle eCopy Spanish Nights by Valerie Twombly – Click Here

ExclusiveEmailGiveaway-Banner-angelsgp

Blog Giveaway (USA Only)! – Click Here

Thanks to Chloe Neill, we are able to offer this sweet giveaway. We will be giving one lucky winner the following items:

• Devil’s Isle tote bag, pen, and sticker sheet
  • Royal Mercantile Koozie and bookplate
  • The Veil screen wipe
  • Chicagoland Vampires and Devil’s Isle bookmarks

The fun doesn’t stop here. Want more chances to win? You can also enter Chloe’s Grand Prize Giveaway, which will run August 8 through August 19 on Chloe’s web site here.

Grand Prize Giveaway!

TheSight-CharacterInterview-angelsgp

Amazon Fire Tablet 7″ 8GB (winner chooses color), $25 Amazon gift card, and The Howling Heart e-book. – Click Here

TheHowling Heart-PTBanner-angelsgp

(1) $25 Amazon or Barnes & Noble GC (Reader’s choice) and (1) Eden Series Prize Pack (US Winner Only) Includes: Signed Print Copy of Waking Eden, Eden Series Coffee Mug, Eden Series Grocery Tote, Eden Series Pen/Stylus and Eden Series Post-its – Click Here

VT-WakingEden-RMorgan_FINAL

$10 Amazon GC – Click Here

RainGreyVampireCreedTourBanner

ComingThisWeek-Banner00-angelsgp

Monday: Rise of a Viking (Tour) & Unraveled (Tour)

Tuesday: Release Day

Wednesday: The Mortal One Box Set (Tour) & Immortal Billionaire (Cover Reveal)

Thursday: (Interview) Mary Hughes – Mind Mates

Friday:  Night Shift 2 (Cover Reveal)

Saturday: (ARC Review) Haunted by the King of Death

CurrentlyReading-Banner00-angelsgp

Guardian’s Mate (Shifters Unbound, #9)
by Jennifer Ashley
Expected publication: September 6th 2016

Guardian's MateShe wasn’t ready to lead…

Chosen as the Guardian of her Montana Shiftertown, wolf Shifter Rae Lyall is facing opposition—for no woman has ever been selected for this powerful position. Still adjusting to the new authority thrust upon her, Rae travels to train with Zander Moncrieff, a Shifter healer, tasked with teaching her about her new role and its responsibilities.

He wasn’t ready to love…

A polar bear Shifter, Zander wears no Collar and follows no rules but his own. Rae finds him arrogant and demanding, yet compelling and intriguing. Zander has no wish to mate but the sassy Guardian is drawing him out of his shell, stirring feelings long suppressed. And when a new threat looms over Rae’s home, she and Zander must race to the rescue, forced closer to danger…and to each other.

HappyReading-Banner-angelsgp

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/08/sunday-postbbb-120-birthday-back-to-school