Character Interview: Claire Connolly – The Sight (Devil’s Isle #2) by Chloe Neill {Tour} ~ Giveaway

TheSight-CharacterInterview-angelsgp

Today I’m very lucky to be interviewing Claire Connolly from The Sight.
Hello and Welcome Claire!

For those readers not familiar with you, would you please tell us a bit about yourself?

Sure! My name is Claire Connolly.  I operate Royal Mercantile in New Orleans’ French Quarter–or what’s left of it.  I’m 24, and I’ve lived in New Orleans all my life.  I’m one of the few humans who stayed behind after the paranormal war. Because if we leave, there’ll be nothing left of New Orleans. And that’s not something I’m willing to live with.

Do you have any special strengths? Weaknesses? Skills?

*Looks around* It’s not common knowledge, or else I’d be locked into Devil’s Isle with the rest of the Paranormals. I’m a Sensitive–I’m sensitive to the magic that slipped through from the Beyond when the Veil between our world and theirs was split. That magic gives me power–the ability to move things by telekinesis.

What is one thing you wish other people knew about you?

I wish they understood more about Paranormals, about the history, about the magic, about the war in the Beyond that brought Consularis Paras to our world without their consent.

Are you currently in a relationship? How is it going?

No. I’m single, and it has to be that way.

Last what do you think of your author?

*Laughing* That’s a conflict of interest, isn’t it? She created me, and controls what I say, so I guess I can’t say anything that’s not flattering. In seriousness, I guess she’s alright, but I do wish she’d ease up on New Orleans a little.

Thank you Claire for taking a moment to speak with us today!

Thanks for having me today!

AboutTheBook-Banner01-angelsgp

The Sight

(Devil’s Isle #2)

by Chloe Neill
August 16th 2016

The Sight

The paranormal war that engulfed New Orleans seven years ago is over.  But the battle for the city is just beginning . . .

Claire Connolly is a Sensitive, infected with magic when the Veil that divides humanity from the world beyond fell. Magic can easily consume and destroy a Sensitive, and if Claire’s secret is discovered she’ll be locked into the walled district of Devil’s Isle along with every other Paranormal left in the city.

Bounty hunter Liam Quinn discovered Claire’s secret, but refused to turn her in. Together they saved New Orleans from the resurgence of magic that nearly destroyed it. But now a dangerous cult is on the rise, and it will take both Claire and Liam—and magical allies within Devil’s Isle’s towering walls—to defeat the occult threat before magic corrupts them both…

BookLinks-Banner02-angelsgp

AmazonBarnes & NobleBooks-A-MillionIndieboundiBooks

add-to-goodreads-button314

OtherBooksInTheSeries-Banner00-angelsgp

The Veil

The Veil

MeetTheAuthor-Banner00-angelsgp

Photo by Dana Damewood

Chloe NeillChloe Neill is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Devil’s Isle, Chicagoland Vampires, and Dark Elite series. She was born and raised in the South, but now makes her home in the Midwest.  When not writing, she bakes, works, and scours the Internet for good recipes and great graphic design. Chloe also maintains her sanity by spending time with her boys–her favorite landscape photographer/husband and their dogs, Baxter and Scout. (Both she and the photographer understand the dogs are in charge.)

Chloe is represented by Lucienne Diver of The Knight Agency. Chloe is a member of the Romance Writers of America.

Giveaway-Banner00-angelsgp

The fun doesn’t stop here. Want more chances to win? You can also enter Chloe’s Grand Prize Giveaway, which will run August 8 through August 19 on Chloe’s web site here.

Grand Prize Giveaway!

Blog Giveaway (USA Only)!

Thanks to Chloe Neill, we are able to offer this sweet giveaway. We will be giving one lucky winner the following items:

• Devil’s Isle tote bag, pen, and sticker sheet
  • Royal Mercantile Koozie and bookplate
  • The Veil screen wipe
  • Chicagoland Vampires and Devil’s Isle bookmarks

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

thesight_tourbug

FollowTheTour-Banner-angelsgp

Monday, August 8 – Paranormaly Yours
Tuesday, August 9 – TSK, TSK What To Read?
Wednesday, August 10 – Redd’s Reads | The Book Crumb Trail
Thursday, August 11- Dandelionn Wine  | Vicarious Bookworm
Friday, August 12 – NovelKnight | Urban Fantasy Investigations

Monday, August 15 – Parajunkee | Book-Marks The Spot
Tuesday, August 16 (Release Day) – YA Reads | The Saucy Wenches | Bad Ass Book Reviews
Wednesday, August 17 – Goldilocks & The Three Weres
Thursday, August 18 – The Book Nympho | Angel’s Guilty Pleasures
Friday, August 19 – The Book Swarm | TruBookiesReview | Lake’s Book Reviews | Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/08/character-interview-claire-connolly-the-sight-devils-isle-2-by-chloe-neill-tour-giveaway