ARC Review: Gambling on Her Bear (Shifters in Vegas #2) by Anna Lowe

June 27th 2016
 eBook
 151
 ARC Review Copy

Diamond thief falls for burly bear security chief in Vegas. What could possibly go wrong?

Dragon shifter Karen Proulx is in Vegas to hunt down a diamond, not a mate. But the minute she lays eyes on the brown-eyed bear of her dreams, everything changes.

Bear shifter Tanner Lloyd is a man on a mission to save his hometown. He doesn't have time for a wild ride with the beguiling woman who turns his world upside down — especially one who's half witch and a mortal enemy to his clan. But how can he resist the call of destiny, the pull of desire?

Goodreads

Amazon

MyReview03-angelsgp

Gambling on Her Bear was a humorous, delightful, and sweet read!

I had such a fun and enjoyable time reading this one. Ms. Lowe knows how to tell a story. I am always captivated by her writing.

Tanner and Karen worked as a couple. I had a great time read their story. Karen is the wild child and Tanner is the rules kinda of guy. Both learned something by being together; Karen on how to believe in herself and Tanner on how to shake things up a bit.

Gambling on Her Bear has plenty of humor and romance as these two work together to accomplish a goal and protect each other. It’s also got an interesting mix of supernaturals.

I highly recommend this author, Anna Lowe. Her paranormal romance series are always engaging and fascinating. I am never bereft.

Rated: 4 Stars

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary review copy provided by Anna Lowe with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider liking it on Goodreads & Amazon (Angela)!

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (Paranormal)(2016)

FacebookTwitterGoogle+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/08/arc-review-gambling-on-her-bear-shifters-in-vegas-2-by-anna-lowe