Release Day Blitz: Reaper’s Fire (Reapers MC #6) by Joanna Wylde

reaper's fire release blitz

Are you ready for Gage and Tinker’s story?

Reaper’s Fire NOW AVAILABLE!

reaper's fire now available

Amazon US | Amazon UK | iBooks | Nook | Kobo | Google Play

add-to-goodreads-button314

AboutTheBook-Banner01-angelsgp

New York Times bestselling author Joanna Wylde returns to the “wild and raw”* world of the Reapers MC with the story of Gage and Tinker…

reaper's fire

The club comes first.

I’ve lived by those words my whole life—assumed I’d die by them, too, and I never had a problem with that. My Reaper brothers took my back and I took theirs and it was enough. Then I met her. Tinker Garrett. She’s beautiful, she’s loyal, and she works so damned hard it scares me sometimes . . . She deserves a good man—one better than me. I can’t take her yet because the club still needs me. There’s another woman, another job, another fight just ahead.

Now she’ll learn I’ve been lying to her all along. None of it’s real. Not my name, not my job, not even the clothes I wear. She thinks I’m nice. She pretends we’re just friends, that I’ve still got a soul . . . Mine’s been dead for years. Now I’m on fire for this woman, and a man can only burn for so long before he destroys everything around him.

I’m coming for you, Tinker.

Soon.

Teasers-Banner01-angelsgp

reaper's fire teaser 00

reaper's fire teaser 04

reaper's fire teaser 03

OtherBooksInTheSeries-Banner00-angelsgp

Reaper’s Property (Reapers MC, #1)
Reaper’s Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
Devil’s Game (Reapers MC, #3)
Reaper’s Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
Reapers and Bastards: A Reapers MC Anthology (Reapers MC, #4.5)
Reaper’s Fall (Reapers MC, #5)
Reaper’s Fire (Reapers MC, #6)

MeetTheAuthor-Banner00-angelsgp

joanna wylde

Joanna Wylde is a New York Times bestselling author and creator of the Reapers Motorcycle Club series. She currently lives in Idaho.

SocialMedia-Banner00-angelsgp

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

Brought to you by:

trsor promotions

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/08/release-day-blitz-reapers-fire-reapers-mc-6-by-joanna-wylde