Review: When an Alpha Purrs (A Lion’s Pride #1) by Eve Langlais

June 4th 2015
 eBook
 188
 Bought

A lion’s pride isn’t defined only by those he commands but also resides with his hair, so when a human dares to butcher Arik’s mane, he gets his revenge—and claims her as his mate.

A billionaire CEO and leader of the largest East Coast pride, Arik is a ladies man and a lion. Used to commanding others, and obedience, he can’t believe it when a hairdresser with tempting curves chops off a hunk of his precious mane.

But her biggest mistake is in running from him.

Run as fast as you can, little mouse, because this cat loves to chase—and pounce.

Oh, and he also likes to nibble on tender bits. What he doesn’t expect is to fall for a human woman, a woman who can make the impossible happen because everyone knows lions can’t purr…until now.

MyReview03-angelsgp

This was an amusing light-hearted and humors read. When an Alpha Purrs is book one in A Lion’s Pride series by Eve Langlais.

I loved how the story started off. We dive into some very fun banter between our hero and heroine. It’s comical from the first line and just keeps getting better. The verbal teasing/sparing our leads do, adds to the story and sexual tension. We get just the right amount of sexiness to keep things fascinating.

Kira is a hairdresser and is running from her past, but as most things go our past always seams to catch up with us. Arik is described beautifuly by the heroine. He’s arrogant, sexiest and pompous, but oh so fun to read about. He soon decides he wants more from this spunky hairdresser.

When an Alpha Purrs is an amusing read that’s uncomplicated and makes you giggle. I read it in one sitting and I’m looking forward to continue A Lion’s Pride series, especially after the set up left for the next couple.

Rated: 3.5 Stars

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider liking it on Goodreads & Amazon (Angela)!

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (Paranormal) | New To You (Series) | #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks(2016)

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/07/review-when-an-alpha-purrs-a-lions-pride-1-by-eve-langlais