Sunday Post/BB&B #117 ~ I’m Back

SP-STS-BBB-Banner01-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

SP-BBB-STS-Banner03-angelsgp

Personal Notes:

I’m back from my vacation and boy I’m tired. I’m still trying to adjust from all the time changes. We had a great time. We started our vacation with spending a few days with grandparents, then we left our son with them while mommy and daddy went to France to play.

Port View - Marseille France

Port View – Marseille France

We got to see the Germany vs. France game at the stadium in Marseille.

Germany vs. France

Germany vs. France

We did a lot of site seeing in Marseille and then we hopped on a train for a day to visit Monaco.

Monaco France View

Monaco France

Today is my birthday and I’ve got a giveaway to celebrate, so stop by and check out the post and enter to win a $10 B&N or Amazon GC. CLICK HERE

HappyBirthdayBanner-angelsgp

Last, We are moving this week. I’m not sure what my internet situation is going to be like, so I may or may not been on much. I do have post set to go this week and hope you will stop by to check them out.

MovingSnoopy

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner00-angelsgp

This is about three weeks worth of new ebooks I’ve picked up online. Make sure to double check $$ before purchasing.

Freebies: Let Me, Tattered Loyalties, Highlander’s Kiss, Highlander’s Castle, Highlander’s Desire, Burned by Magic, King’s, Reconstructed: Building a Hero, Her Alien Savior, Cold Mark, A SEAL in Wolf’s Clothing, Heart of the Wolf, Destiny of the Wolf, Waking the Dragon, & Dog with a Bone

Bought: Storm of Ecstasy, Captive’s Kiss, & Silence Fallen

Review Copies: Storm of Ecstasy & Guardians Mate

ComingThisWeek-Banner00-angelsgp

MONDAY: Review: When an Alpha Purrs (A Lion’s Pride #1) by Eve Langlais

TUESDAY: Review: Captive’s Kiss (Watcher’s Kiss #3) by Sharon Kay ~ Excerpt

WEDNESDAYReview: The Vampire’s Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls #1) by Kristen Painter

THURSDAY: Excerpt Reveal: Ultimate Courage (True Heroes #2) by Piper J. Drake &
Excerpt Reveal: Reaper’s Fire by Joanna Wylde

FRIDAY: Exclusive Short: Blood of the Earth (Soulwood #1) by Faith Hunter (Tour) ~ Giveaway

SAUTRDAY: Review: Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4) by Nalini Singh

How are you doing? Having a great summer? I’d love to hear from you!

HappyReading-Banner-angelsgp