Sunday Post/BB&B #116 ~ House Hunting!

SP-STS-BBB-Banner01-angelsgp

SP-BBB-STS-Banner03-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Notes:

I’ve been doing a lot of re-reading lately in between review and pick my own to read books. Lately I have just been feeling like I want to enjoy old favorites all over again. I am liking the new books coming out that I have for review, but their is something about re-reading an old favorite. Do you ever re-read?

This week is the start of family vacation. The blog and social media sites will be quiet while I’m away, so don’t think I’ve disappeared on you. I’ll be back mid-July with more great fun book blogging and my Birthday is in July. I’ve got a great surprise for you guys to CELEBRATE the day with me!

My husband is a big football aka soccer fan. We have been fallowing the Euro 2016 and will be taking in a game while in France. Have you been watching? Do you enjoy soccer?

euro-2016-la-liste-des-24-pays-deja-qualifies

I am a little tired and stressed out this weekend. I have to work both Sat. and Sun. plus my husband decided to look for a house to rent (last minute) instead of staying another year in the apartment, since the rent kept’s going up each year. That’s one thing I was surprised of in CA, that the rent can jump once the lease needs to be renewed and the other was no AC in apartments/homes. We where looking, but I was hitting dead ends with homes not accepting pets. My hubby got into his mind we needed to look for a new place this week, since the apartment people wouldn’t budge on the rent. Did I mention we leave for vacation in a few days, like less then a week! It was a week of visiting homes and running around.

I’m happy to say we did find something that works and accepts dogs. So, I spent Friday setting up movers for when we get back from vacation, setting up to tour the property before we take over, singing papers, and more phone calls to get everything in order. I really wasn’t planning on moving this year or even expected to do it once we got back, so I’m not sure now what’s going to be posted on the blog, since I have no idea of our internet situation. Eee..

RentalHomeMillbraeFront

Our new rental home!

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner00-angelsgp

COVER REVEAL(s): Archangel’s Heart (Guild Hunter #9) by Nalini Singh & Roxy’s Warriors (Bondmates) by Ann Mayburn ~ Giveaway

REVEIW(s): Angels of Darkness by Ilona Andrews, Nalini Singh, Meljean Brook, & Sharon ShinnAshes of War (Sons of War #2) by Lia Davis, & Redemption (Blue Moon Saloon, #3) by Anna Lowe

GUEST POST: Guest Post: Dianne Duvall (Phantom Embrace) ~ Excerpt/Giveaway

DianneDuvall-GPPhantomEmbrace-Banner-angelsgp

TOUR & RELEASE DAY: Inseverable (Carolina Beach #1) by Cecy Robson {Tour} – Giveaway/Excerpt & Release Blitz: Alaskan Den Men Series ~ Giveaway

VT-Inseverable-CRobson_FINALMeetTheAlaskanDenMen

NEW RELEASES: Angel’s Weekly Romance: 6/20 – 6/24

ComingThisWeek-Banner00-angelsgp

Monday: 2016 Reading Challenge Updates (Q2) – June

Tuesday: Start of Vacation until July 13th.

SummerVacation

Giveaway-Banner00-angelsgp

Current Giveaway’s Going On

Cecy Robson Prize Pack – Click Here

VT-Inseverable-CRobson_FINAL

1st Prize—$35 Amazon Gift Card, 2nd Prize—$20 Amazon Gift Card, & 3rd Prize—Signed copies of Night Unbound and Shadows Strike+swag – Click Here

DianneDuvall-GPPhantomEmbrace-Banner-angelsgp

$10 Amazon gift card – Click Here

RB Banner

ENDS 7/1: The authors will be awarding digital copies of all books on the tour (Ever Bound, Never Been Bitten, Reckoning, & Wicked Burn) to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour. – Click Here

BBT_TourBanner_Lyrical_ParanormalRomance

#Paranormal #Romance #PNR and #UrbanFantasy #UF $2000 #GiftCard #Giveaway #AMREADING – Click Here

#UrbanFantasy & #Paranormal #Romance THE 100 GIVEAWAY #PNR #UF – Click Here

Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card from Bestselling Author Vella Day – Click Here

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner00-angelsgp

Bought: Wicked Nights (On Sale)  Free: Magic of the Gargoyles & Temptation For Review: Gambling on Her Bear & Hell or High Water (NetGalley) Borrowed Library: Mine to Possess

Winners-Banner02-angelsgp

Both Vanessa N. & Mary D. won a Kindle eCopy for Dark Summer Dreams on my FB only giveaway!
Veronica V. won the exclusive email giveaway for a $5 Amazon GC!
Sonya S. won a book of her choosing during the Debut Author Giveaway Hop!
Congratulations to all the winners!

HappyReading-Banner-angelsgp

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/06/sunday-postbbb-116-house-hunting