ARC Review: Fighting for her Mate (Sassy Mates #5) by Milly Taiden

Fighting for her Mate: Shape Shifter Paranormal Romance (Sassy Mates Book 5) - Milly Taiden

Review originally featured at Angel's Guilty Pleasures

Latin Goddess Press Inc.
 May 13th 2016
 eBook
 ARC Review Copy

*** Attention readers. This is NOT a standalone book. You really NEED to read the others in the series to finally understand this story. Please take this into consideration before buying. ***

Ellie Wolfe has watched her family fight for love and justice. She's watched the man she loves battle to get his land and his people back. Now, she's done watching. She will fight for the chance at love and a happily ever after.

Caleb Rahound has been waiting for the right time to bring his uncle to his knees and retake the alpha position rightly his. With his uncle's plan to hurt the mates, kidnap the babies, and take over the Wolfe pack, he's got to step up and take charge. Even if that means pushing his mate aside to ensure her safety.

With the help of vampires, rogue wolves, and his friends, Caleb will make a stand and finally try to remove the man destroying his pack. Only the strongest will survive. But Ellie isn't about to stand by and let her mate fight alone. When the need arises, she's willing and ready to fight for her mate.

Reading Order:

The Mate Challenge - Book 4
Sassy in diapers - Short 2
Fighting for her Mate - Book 5

MyReview03-angelsgp

Fighting for her Mate is book five in the Sassy Mates series. We finally get Ellie and Caleb’s story.

The author does not pull any punches. This one is filled with so many happy and sad moments, previous characters coming into play, and finally Caleb making a stand to remove the man who is slowly destroying his pack. This one has your emotions all over the place, lots of action, and no shortage of the hot and steamy moments; between our couple.

I really loved this book and if it ends here it was a great adventure. If it continues, then I can’t wait to see what comes next. I have enjoyed the Sassy Mates series and yes, it does need to be read in order.

Rated: 4.5 Fighting Stars

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary ARC copy provided by Milly Taiden with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (Paranormal)(2016)

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/06/arc-review-fighting-for-her-mate-sassy-mates-5-by-milly-taiden