Sunday Post/BB&B #113 ~ It’s June

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Notes & Updates:

It felt like a busy week for me. I also can’t believe we are in June already! Where is the year going? Monday was a holiday and we did family activities. Tuesday I went into work (I’m an Animal Care Assistant at a vet office) for 2 hrs while my son was at daycare. I did this to help out since Monday was a holiday we had several animals boarding with us. I usually only work one day a week, Sunday, but this month I’ll be helping out on Tuesday’s for a few hours. Lately we seam to be busier then usual. Wednesday is my son’s day off from daycare, so we went to Coyote Point and played at the big playground for a few hours. It was hot and sunny! Thursday I took the car in for an oil change and a SMOG Check. We live in CA and the last two years we did not have to get our Hybrid checked, but now the state is requiring all vheicals get a SMOG check. It cost $80 for the check and of course our car clears it, but gezz it seams ridicules to do this for Hybrid’s. Friday I cleaned, did laundry, went grocery shopping, and read some. Today as you read this I will be at my nephews 2-year birthday party. This week I also wrote several reviews and made teasers for the books I read. I still have a few more reviews to work on, which I’ll do this week. As for the teasers I like to make personalized teasers from the books I read. Those teaser will be featured on the Facebook page, so feel free to follow and have a look. They are also posted to the Pinterest Board – Book Teasers Designed by angels_gp. Oh and last grandma is making a visit this coming week. Few, I think that is all ^_^!

What do you guys think about the teasers?

How was your week? Do anything fun?

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner00-angelsgp

(Make sure to double check pricing!)

Freebies I picked up this last week: Defying Pack Law, Hold Your Breath, Dog Days of Summer, Beautiful Demons Box Set, Books 1-3, An Angel’s Torment (prequel), Hot as Hell (prequel), Darkangel, Enemy Red, Winning Glory, Rook (Allies War), The Flame and The Arrow, Rare Form, & Hell’s Werebears Box Set! For Review: Redemption

ComingThisWeek-Banner00-angelsgp

MONDAY: Guest Post: Heather Long {Snow Wolf Tour} & Blood Lust by Alexandra Ivy {Tour}

TUESDAY: Into the Whirlwind (BOSS, Inc. #2) by Kat Martin {Tour}

WENDSDAY: Interview: Ann Gimpel {Wolf Clan Shifters Series Tour} & Cover Reveal: Constantine by Heather Grothaus

THURSDAY: Gonzo (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club #7) by Candace Blevins {Tour}

FRIDAY: Debut Author Giveaway Hop – June 10-19 & Review: Artemis’s Hunt (Sons of War #2.5) by Lia Davis

SATURDAY: Tour/Review: Veiled in Darkness by Valerie Twombly

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner00-angelsgp

Review: Head Above Water (Gemini #2) by Hailey Edwards

Head Above Water

Descended from Dragons (Moonlight Dragon, #1) by Tricia Owens {Blurb Blitz} ~ Giveaway/Excerpt

ARC Review: Unwanted Protector (Federal Paranormal Unit #3) by Milly Taiden

Unwanted Protector

Release Day Blitz: Halfway Hunted (Halfway Witchy Series #3) by Terry Maggert ~ Excerpt/Giveaway

Review: The Beautiful Ashes (Broken Destiny #1) by Jeaniene Frost (DNF)

The Beautiful Ashes

Review: Temptation (Blue Moon Saloon #2) by Anna Lowe

Temptation

Cover Reveal: Waking Eden by Rhenna Morgan

Release Week Blitz: The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld) by Gena Showalter ~ Giveaway/Excerpt

The Angel Wore Fangs (Deadly Angels #7) by Sandra Hill {Tour} ~ Excerpt/Giveaway

Review: Sultry Nights (A Jinn’s Seduction, #2) by Valerie Twombly

Sultry Nights

Angel’s Weekly Romance: 5/29 – 6/4

Giveaway-Banner00-angelsgp

♦ Current Giveaway’s Going On ♦

$75 Amazon/BN GC – Click Here

3 e-copies of ANGEL WORE FANGS – Click Here

Signed Set of Gena Showalter’s Lord of the Underworld Series (NOT including THE DARKEST TORMENT) for 1 winner – Click Here

ENDS 6/5: $75, $50, $25 Amazon GC – Click Here

ENDS 6/7: Ally Shields will be awarding a $25 Amazon/BN to a randomly drawn winner – Click Here

8 Winners – 1 huge bundle (tote, post it, IMI & Tommaso paperbacks, bumper sticker, bookmark and magnet), 2 mini bundles (Tommaso paperback, bumper sticker, bookmark and magnet), 5 winners get (Tommaso paperback, bookmark and magnet) – Click Here

HappyReading-Banner-angelsgp

Owner/review and mind behind Angel’s Guilty Pleasures. I’m a mother, wife, animal and book lover. However what I am not is a writer. I apologize now for the grammatical and punctuation errors I make, because I know I’m going to make them. I love all things paranormal, especially dragons!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/06/sunday-postbbb-113-its-june