Sunday Post/BB&B #112 ~ Memorial Day Weekend

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Notes & Updates:

It was a nice slow week. I do have several reviews I need to write and I’m hoping to get them done this week. We have been looking at Pre-K Schools for our son and we found one. In the fall our boy will be attending Pre-K. Another milestone in a child’s life.
Here in the USA we are having a three day weekend with Memorial Day on Monday May 30th.

Memorial-Day-Flag-Website-Banner_edited-1

ComingThisWeek-Banner00-angelsgp

Monday: Review: Sultry Nights

Tuesday: Release Day/Tour: The Angel Wore Fangs & Release Week Blitz: The Darkest Torment

Wednesday: Review: Temptation & Cover Reveal: Waking Eden by Rhenna Morgan

Thursday: Review: The Beautiful Ashes & Release Day Blitz: Halfway Hunted

Friday: ARC Review: Unwanted Protector & Blurb Blitz: Descended from Dragons

Saturday: Review: Head Above Water

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner00-angelsgp

ExclusiveEmailGiveaway-Banner-angelsgp

Sign-Up to receive updates via Email and you can enter to win any eBook upto $2.99 or less from Amazon or B&N

Giveaway-Banner00-angelsgp

Current Giveaway’s Going On

ENDS 5/30: $25 gift card to winner’s choice of Amazon or Barnes and Noble – Click Here

Passion of A Scottish Warrior Banner 851 x 315

ENDS 5/29: $5 Amazon eGift Card – Click Here

love-in-bloom-hop-2016

Blog Giveaway ENDS 6/2: One lucky follower of Angel’s Guilty Pleasures will receive their choice of an eCopy of any title in Felicity Heaton’s ETERNAL MATES series (except Awakened by a Demoness) (Open INT)
Tour-Wide Giveaway – $75, $50, $25 Amazon GC – Click Here

AwakenedbyaDemoness-Banner-angelsgp

ENDS 6/1: Amanda Carlson is offering up One digital copy (mobi or epub) of STRUCK to a follower of Angel’s Guilty Pleasures. – Click Here

STRUCK-InterviewAC-GiveawayExcerpt-angelsgp

ENDS 6/2: $20 Amazon GC – Click Here

Sea Dragon RDL Ban

ENDS 6/7: Ally Shields will be awarding a $25 Amazon/BN to a randomly drawn winner – Click Here

ElvenrudeTrilogy-InterviewTour-angelsgp

8 Winners – 1 huge bundle (tote, post it, IMI & Tommaso paperbacks, bumper sticker, bookmark and magnet), 2 mini bundles (Tommaso paperback, bumper sticker, bookmark and magnet), 5 winners get (Tommaso paperback, bookmark and magnet) – Click Here

RB-Tommaso-MJPamfiloff_FINAL

#Paranormal #Romance #PNR and #UrbanFantasy #UF $2000 #GiftCard #Giveaway #AMREADING – Click Here

Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card from Bestselling Author Tricia Owens – Click Here

Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Copies from NY Times Bestselling Author Celia Kyle – Click Here

Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card from Bestselling Author Vella Day – Click Here

Win a Kindle Fire or $25 Amazon Gift Card from Bestselling Author Lia Davis – Click Here

Win a $10 or $50 Amazon Gift Card from NY Times Bestselling Author Chloe Cole – Click Here

Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card or Signed Copies from NY Times, USA Today Bestelling Author Evangeline Anderson – Click Here

BooksIReadThisWeek-Banner00-angelsgp

Re-Read: Heart of the Highland Wolf, Freebie: The Vampire’s Mail Order Bride, Bought: When an Alpha Purrs, & Chaotic War.

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner00-angelsgp

I got as a Freebie, but it’s currently on sale #99cents – All About The Bear & Free: The Dragon’s Temptation

CurrentlyReading-Banner00-angelsgp

I’m re-reading Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2) by Nalini Singh

Hailed as a major new talent in paranormal romance, Nalini Singh takes us deeper into the world of the Psy and the changelings in her latest extraordinary novel, where a gifted woman sees passion in her future – a passion that is absolutely forbidden by her kind…

Used to cold silence, Faith NightStar is suddenly being tormented by dark visions of blood and murder. A bad sign for anyone, but worse for Faith, an F-Psy with the highly sought after ability to predict the future. Then the visions show her something even more dangerous – aching need…exquisite pleasure. But so powerful is her sight, so fragile the state of her mind, that the very emotions she yearns to embrace could be the end of her.

Changeling Vaughn D’Angelo can take the form of either man or jaguar, but it is his animal side that is overwhelmingly drawn to Faith. The jaguar’s instinct is to claim this woman it finds so utterly fascinating and the man has no argument. But while Vaughn craves sensation and hungers to pleasure Faith in every way, desire is a danger that could snap the last threads of her sanity. And there are Psy who need Faith’s sight for their own purposes. They must keep her silenced – and keep her from Vaughn.

HappyReading-Banner-angelsgp
Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/05/sunday-postbbb-112-memorial-day-weekend