Sunday Post/BB&B #111 ~ Banner Changes

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Notes & Updates

I didn’t post last week. I missed it. I didn’t feel like putting a post together. I was tired after grandparents left and just needed to get caught up in RL. It gave me a chance to read a lot and when I say a lot I mean it. Take a look at all the books I read in the last two weeks. It was nice to just relax. This last week I received some sad news. My dad’s barn burned down. The whole structure is gone. The good thing is no one was hurt. The only loses where a few chickens, farm equipment, and the barn. I use to play in the barn all the time and to think it’s gone now. =(

BooksIReadThisWeek-Banner00-angelsgp

Paige’s Warriors, Descended from Dragons, Awakened by a Demoness, Fighting for her Mate, Jaz’s Warriors, Temptation: Reckless Desires, Head Above Water, Angels of Darkness, & Struck!

New Look On The Blog

You may have noticed all the new banners on the blog and social sites. Well I decide to change things up. I’ve been trying to find something that fits the blog name better. The fantasy library I had, well I couldn’t find the original owner to credit/buy it from, so I decided to take it down especially after reading this post: Search Images for your Website Don’t Steal Them on Caffeinated Book Reviewer. They did a phenomenal job on this post and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND everyone read it; because not many people know not to download the photos you find online or that you can get sued for using something you didn’t purchase the rights too. So, since I couldn’t find the original person who made the fantasy library I was using I took it down everywhere I used it. I went to this great site that Caffeinated mentioned: Vectorstock.com to look at stock photos and I found the angel and plant, so I bought them. I already use Canvas (LOVE canvas site) to make my other banners (Guest Post, Interviews, etc.), so I just made all the new ones with the new graphics along with a new Blog Banner. The Blog Decorator has a tutorial (Grab My Button Box) along with the code for making your blog banner. If you need to make a button go to their site. It’s SO easy!

Do you like the new banners? I love them and the angel is sexy. I think she fits the title Angel’s Guilty Pleasures. I think it works! Thoughts?

“Angel’s

Facebook – Email Sign-Up’s

So in my last Sunday Post I talked about the woes of Facebook. Well I’m going to start pushing email sign-up’s and to help I’m going to be offering (not all the time) exclusive email giveaway’s as a thank you to those that follow that way.

ExclusiveEmailGiveaway-Banner-angelsgp

Make sure to sing-up for our newsletter. Subscriber’s get exclusive email giveaway’s. Currently you can enter to win a kindle eCopy of Tattered Loyalties – Click Here

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner00-angelsgp

Here is what you missed the last two weeks on the blog!

ComingThisWeek-Banner00-angelsgp

Monday: Tours: Passion of a Scottish Warrior by Sky Purington & The Winter Bear’s Bride by Mina Carter

Tuesday: Release Day Blast: Tommaso by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff, Easy For Keeps by Kristen Proby, & Sea Dragon (Dragon Knights) by Bianca D’Arc

Wednesday: Interview/Review: Amanda Carlson

Thursday: Review/Tour: Awakened by a Demoness

Friday: Review: Bound by Flames & Pre-Release Blitz Sale: Inseverable by Cecy Robson

Saturday: Review: Shadow Fall

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner00-angelsgp

Picked up last two weeks!
(Double check prices before buying)

Bagged from publishers, authors, and/or tour organizers: For Review: ARC Paige’s Warriors, ARC Veiled In Darkness, ARC A Promise of Fire (NetGalley), Descended from Dragons (NetGalley)

Bought: Chaotic War, Favorite Obsession, Beautiful Mistake, Free: Highland Burn

For Mother’s Day I got a gift card, so I went out and bought On The Edge & Kiss of Snow. Two titles on my paperback wish-list.

PaperbacksInTheEdgeKissofSnow-angelsgp

Giveaway-Banner00-angelsgp

Current Giveaway’s Going On

Win an an eCopy from B&N or Amazon of Shelter for Elizabeth. (Open INT) – Click HereInterview-SusanStoker-ShelterforElizabethTourBanner-angelsgp

ENDS 5/29: $5 Amazon eGift Card – Click Here

love-in-bloom-hop-2016

$25 Amazon or BN GC – Click Here

ElvenrudeTrilogy-InterviewTour-angelsgp

#Paranormal #Romance #PNR and #UrbanFantasy #UF $2000 #GiftCard #Giveaway #AMREADING – Click Here

$2000 PNR UF Giveaway

Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Copies from NY Times Bestselling Author Celia Kyle – Click Here

Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card from Bestselling Author Vella Day – Click Here

Win a Kindle Fire or $25 Amazon Gift Card from Bestselling Author Lia Davis – Click Here

Win a $10 or $50 Amazon Gift Card from NY Times Bestselling Author Chloe Cole – Click Here

Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card or Signed Copies from NY Times, USA Today Bestelling

Author Evangeline Anderson – Click Here

HappyReading-Banner-angelsgp

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/05/sunday-postbbb-111-banner-changes