Sunday Post/BB&B #110 ~ Happy Mother’s Day

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Notes:

happy-mother39s-day-221

Wither you are a mom of silly messy kids or the furry fur-balls. I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day!

Mothers&Babies-angelsgp

Every women is Amazing!

Mother-AmazingLovingStrongHappySelflessGraceful

And, now I understand why so many parents have need of caffeine in the morning and a little relaxing drink in the evening.

Funny-Mom-Quotes-Motherhood

~ Well last Sunday was May 1st. I didn’t notice. I had grandparents arrive on April 30th Friday for a week, with a few days after, so yep they are still in town. Of course I never really got over my cold/allergies. It never fails someone is always sick when people visit! We had lots of outings and grandparents even took our son on a three day trip to Yosemite. Three days with out my son (OH MY). What was I to do? Well I did some blogging stuff and lots of TV watching! It’s so much easier when you don’t have a little one around vying for your attention to just chile. ~

FACEBOOK

I am starting to h8 FB with a passion. They are policing, so much these days and views to the FB blog page are nonexistent. I’ve got almost 1,500 followers and not many of them see what is posted. Last week on the Sunday Post I mentioned this article Facebook Branded Content Policy Change and What it Means for Bloggerswhich made it sound like we couldn’t share, promote, pimp, or post our blog content on our FB pages. It was all just to confusing for this simple blogger. I decided to wait and see what happens. Well I got this wonderful clarification from Author Valerie Twombly whom I follow and this is what she wrote about the Branded Content.

“BRANDED CONTENT SIMPLY MEANS CONTENT YOU’VE BEEN PAID TO PROMOTE.
Key word: PAID
This DOES NOT affect personal brands sharing links and solid content from other’s sites or Facebook pages.
This DOES NOT affect affiliate links, sales pages or anything that you can potentially profit off AFTER someone clicks through.
And this:
1. FB’s policy on this actually changed in our favor. Before, we were not supposed to post any branded posts at all according to the old TOC wording. Now, we can as long as we disclose we’re doing so. Granted, the former rule was never enforced, but we were in violation all the same. So rather than enforcing their original, overly stringent rule, they rewrote it in a more liberal way. Instead of “NO BRANDED POSTS EVER” it’s now, “Brands posts are fine, as long as you disclose.”
And that’s it, folks. That’s the entire extent of the change.
2. FB is not going to charge us for someone else posting something for us. They don’t need to when they can limit who sees it. If we or the person posting for us want people to see the post, we or they must choose to boost it. FB is not going to simply start deducting money from our linked accounts every time someone posts about our books on their pages. I promise.”

Few that cleared that up!

Now we have the issue of FB followers not seeing our posts, so some of the blogs I follow their have been moving over from a page to a group. Well as for me I am staying on the FB page that’s set up. I hope that those that follow on FB have their settings set to get notifications or that you are participate in some way like: commenting, liking, and sharing, but this is not a guarantee anymore thanks to FB limit posts people are seeing.

BestWaytoThankaBlog

Now onto the blog!

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner-angelsgp

Guest Post: Carrie Ann Ryan (Prowled Darkness Tour) ~ Giveaway/Excerpt

Prowled Darkness -GPBanner-angelsgp

Cover Reveal: Can’t Forget (Solum #2) by Colleen S. Myers ~ Excerpt/Giveaway

CF_RevealBadge

Guest Post: Michelle Madow shares Top 5 {Elementals:The Blood of the Hydra Tour} ~ Giveaway

TheBloodoftheHydra-Elementals2-GPTour-angelsgp

Excerpt Tour: Z (Demonica #11.8) by Larissa Ione

Z- Review & Excerpt Tour banner

May I Suggest…Giveaway Hop: May 6th – 19th ~ #Giveaway

May-I-Suggest-Giveaway-Hop2016

Review: Gambling on Her Dragon (Charmed in Vegas #2) by Anna Lowe w/ Michelle Fox

Gambling on Her Dragon

ARC Review: Damnation (Blue Moon Saloon #1) by Anna Lowe

Damnation

Release Day ARC Review: Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply (Heart of the Wolf #19) by Terry Spear

Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

Seducing the Fireman (Risky Business #3) by Jennifer Bonds {Tour} ~ Giveaway/Excerpt

STF_TourBadge

Risk of Exposure (Alpha Ops #6) by Emmy Curtis {Tour} ~ Giveaway/Excerpt

RiskofExposureBanner

Angel’s Weekly Romance: 5/1 – 5/6

Angel'sWeeklyRomanceNRL-angelsgp

ComingThisWeek-Banner-angelsgp

MONDAY: Cover Reveal: Awakened by a Demoness & Review: Archangel’s Blade

TUESDAY: Release Day Launch: Falling Under You & Release Day Blitz: Prowled Darkness

WEDNESDAY: Interview: Ally Shields (Elvenrude Trilogy Tour)

THURSDAY: Sale Blitz Tour: Of Flame and Promise & Tour: Bound Guardian Angel by Donya Lynne

FRIDAY: Release Day Blitz: Fighting For Her Mate by Milly Taiden

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner-angelsgp

Picked up this week!
(Double check prices before buying)

Bagged from publishers, authors, and/or tour organizers: Gonzo, Passion of a Scottish Warrior, Tales of the Were Grif & For Review: Temptation, Awakened by a Demoness, Head Above Water (NetGalley), & Fighting For Her Mate.

Bought: Jaz’s Warriors

Struck

Struck(Phoebe Meadows #1)
by Amanda Carlson
Expected publication: May 24th 2016

When Phoebe Meadows gets struck by a strange light in the stockroom of Macy’s, life as she knows it flies out the window. As if being hit by lightning isn’t bad enough, she’s accosted in the subway by a man with a missing hand, arrives home to find a raven on her kitchen counter, and her neighbor, Ingrid, shows up dressed like a gladiator hell-bent on protecting her.

Before Ingrid can shuttle her to safety, Phoebe is kidnapped and tossed into one of the Nine Worlds where she’s quickly forced to come to terms with what she is: A valkyrie. The only problem is, she has no idea what that means.

After a narrow escape, she finds an unlikely ally in Loki’s son, Fenrir. Together the valkyrie and the wolf must battle their way back to New York City and reach the valkyrie stronghold where Ingrid is waiting for her. But with danger and obstacles at every turn, she might not live long enough to learn the full truth about who and what she really is…

GIVEAWAYS-angelsgp

Current Giveaway’s Going On

$25 Amazon GC/Swag Pack – Click Here

One lucky winner will receive a signed paperback copy of one of Michelle’s books! – Click Here

$10 Amazon GC – Click Here

USA ONLY 1 used paperback copy of Heart of Stone by Christine Warren, 1 used paperback copy of Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh, 1 used paperback copy of Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh, 1 used paperback copy of Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston + a verity of swag from a verity of authors (some of it is signed) – Click Here

First 4 Alpha Ops books signed and a $10 GC – Click Here

Grand Prize: A Kindle Fire! 3 Runner-Ups: A FDNY 2016 Calendar & 1 digital backlist title from Jennifer Bonds – Click Here

#Paranormal #Romance #PNR and #UrbanFantasy #UF $2000 #GiftCard #Giveaway #AMREADING – Click Here

Win a $10 or $5 Amazon Gift Card from Award-Winning Author Zoe Forward – Click Here

Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Copies from NY Times Bestselling Author Celia Kyle – Click Here

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/05/sunday-postbbb-110-happy-mothers-day