May I Suggest…Giveaway Hop: May 6th – 19th ~ #Giveaway

May-I-Suggest-Giveaway-Hop2016

Welcome to May I suggest…Giveaway Hop hosted by Stuck In Books

We’re suggesting some Amazing and Incredible books to read! There’s a giveaway at every blog so visit them all and see what amazing and incredible reads they suggest.

Dreamwalker series by Danube Adele

If you enjoy Sci-Fi Paranormal Romance with a supernatural element and a little suspense then you will like trying out this series. We get lots of action, conflict, romance and a roller coaster of emotions. I feel in love with the world, plot, characters, and well the whole thing. Each book can be read as a stand-a-lone. I actually started with book two Dark Summer Dreams and just had to read the whole series.

Dragon Kin series by G.A. Aiken aka Shelly Laurentson

If you enjoy Paranormal Romance with a side of fantasy and humor then you might like trying out this series. This series brings one of my favorite paranormal shifters to life, Dragons. It’s full of unique arrogant dragons, witty snarky character banter, kick ass characters and loads of adventure plus it has that perfect balance of love/romance and humor/action. I started this series with The Dragon Who Loved Me (I feel it’s the only one besides the novellas that can stand-a-lone) and just had to pick up the series in it’s entirety from the beginning.

The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch series by Anna Lowe

If you enjoy Paranormal Romance with werewolves then you might like trying out this series. Wither you read the series in order or out, you will fall in love with the characters and world. We are taken on an emotional journey in each story that will pull you in and connect you to the characters. The story-lines are gripping and the characters are captivating. We are also treated to a little conflict to add to the story and romance. Plus check out those covers. Yummy!!

Black Knight Inc. series by Julie Ann Walker

I’m not big on reading contemporary romance, by JAW captured me with her sexy bad boys. We have special black ops type guys that ride motorcycles, romance, suspense, mystery, action, adventure, and much more. The author pulled me and I can’t get enough of this series. All the characters are interesting and unique. I just love the set up and action-packed suspense. This series will have you laughing one moment and wiping tears away the next. Want to give it a try Book #1 is FREE!

Giveaway-Banner-angelsgp

Open to US only for shipping

WHAT YOU CAN WIN

1 used paperback copy of Heart of Stone by Christine Warren
1 used paperback copy of Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh
1 used paperback copy of Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
1 used paperback copy of Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston
Plus a verity of swag from a verity of authors (some of it is signed)

FoolForBooksHop-angelsgp-giveaway01FoolForBooksHop-angelsgp-giveaway02

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Don’t forget to HOP around for more great prizes!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/05/may-i-suggest-giveaway-hop-may-6th-19th-giveaway