Review: Gambling on Her Dragon (Charmed in Vegas #2) by Anna Lowe w/ Michelle Fox

Gambling on Her Dragon (Charmed in Vegas Book 2) - Michelle Fox, Anna Lowe

April 25th 2016
 eBook
 132
 Review Copy

Shifter Trey Dixon can play poker like his wolf can howl, but what he doesn't know about the shady underworld of Las Vegas gambling might just get him killed. By the end of one crazy night, he’s sucked into trouble — and falling hard for the petite dragon shifter who steals his winnings along with his heart. Before he knows it, it’s not just money at stake — it’s his destined mate’s life.

Kaya Proulx didn't mean to fall for the mystery man who was supposed to be her ticket out of a tight spot. But that spot only gets tighter when her sizzling-hot lover leads her straight into a den of wolves. She has enough problems with vampires, gargoyles, and her missing sister. Now, the clock is ticking and her life is on the line. Can she trust her inner dragon and bet against the highest odds of all?

Welcome to Charmed in Vegas. Gamble with magic, bet on love!

MyReview02-angelsgp

~ 3 Gambling Stars ~

Gambling on Her Dragon is book two in the Charmed in Vegas series by Anna Lowe and Michelle Fox.

This was my first taste of the Charmed in Vegas series, but not my first time reading Anna Lowe. She is one author I recommend picking up. As for Gambling on Her Dragon it can be read as a stand-a-lone.

The characters where both interesting and fans of The Twin Moon Ranch series might recognize Trey he is the wolf and Kaya is the dragon. It was a fun, fast, and spicy read with a little suspense added in. We get a verity of supernaturals, plenty of action, and steam. We also get a very fast and crazy adventure between a dragon and wolf and all the events that bring them and keep them together.

I enjoyed this fast-moving story.

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by Anna Lowe with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider liking it on Goodreads and Amazon(Angela)!

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (Paranormal) | New To You (Series) (2016)

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/05/review-gambling-on-her-dragon-charmed-in-vegas-2-by-anna-lowe-w-michelle-fox