Sunday Post/BB&B #109 ~ Grandparents Visiting

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Notes:

It was a nice week for us. I did some reading and have a few reviews to write. Grandparents arrived on friday and will be staying until after Mother’s Day, so things will be quiet on my front. I might be posting reviews this week. I don’t have anything planned except for the few tours I had signed up for before I new they where visiting.

This was recently pointed out to me: Facebook Branded Content Policy Change and What it Means for BloggersI don’t know what this will do for posting to the blogs FB page. It’s all confusing to me. FB keeps changing things. So I say the best way to stay up to date is to follow via email or twitter.

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner-angelsgp

I got a great surprise in the mail this last week from Author Setta Jay. She attend RT and brought back a few goodies.

giftgoodiesfromsettajaysignedpaperbackpleasureunboundfromsettajay

Bought

Nathan’s Heart – Free

Borrowed

Angel’s of Darkness

Bagged from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

Struck – Review & Casey’s Warrior – Review

Struck

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner-angelsgp

Angel’s Cover Showcase

Angel'sCoverShowcase02-angelsgp

Review: Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost

Up From the Grave

Cover Reveal: The Sapphire Affair & The Sapphire Heist (Jewel #1 & #2) by Lauren Blakely ~ Excerpt

SapphireCoverreveal

Teaser Blitz: The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld #12) by Gena Showalter

TDT WOW Banner

Release Week Blitz: Ride Hard (Raven Riders #1) by Laura Kaye ~ Giveaway/Excerpt

RIDE HARD - RWB banner

Release Day Launch: Z (Demonica #11.8)(1001 Dark Nights) by Larissa Ione ~ Excerpt

Z - RDL banner

Review: Possessed by a Dark Warrior (Eternal Mates #9) by Felicity Heaton

possessed by a dark warrior

Angel’s Weekly Romance: 4/25 – 4/30

Angel'sWeeklyRomanceNRL-angelsgp

ComingThisWeek-Banner-angelsgp

MONDAY: Risk of Exposure (Alpha Ops #6) by Emmy Curtis {Tour} & Seducing The Fireman by Jennifer Bonds {Tour}

TUE. WED. & THUR.: Maybe some reviews. Grandparents visiting.

FRIDAY:  May I Suggest…Giveaway Hop: May 6th – 19th ~ #Giveaway, Guest Post: Michelle Madow shares Top 5 {Elementals:The Blood of the Hydra Tour}, Excerpt Tour: Z (Demonica #11.8) by Larissa Ione, & Cover Reveal: Can’t Forget by Colleen S. Myers

GIVEAWAYS-angelsgp

Current Giveaway’s Going On

ENDS 5/1: 3 winners – $25 Amazon OR Barnes and Noble Gift Card (Winner’s Choice) – Click Here

RIDE HARD - RWB banner

ENDS 5/1: Cecy Robson Prize Pack, including: Two T-shirts and swag from Cecy’s SHATTERED PAST series (Once Pure and Once Kissed RITA® 2016 Finalists), magnets and pins from both her SHATTERED PAST and award-wining WEIRD GIRLS series, WEIRD GIRLS water bottle, and signed paperback of A CURSED EMBRACE. – Click Here

VT-LetMe-CRobson_FINAL

#Paranormal #Romance #PNR and #UrbanFantasy #UF $2000 #GiftCard #Giveaway #AMREADING – Click Here

$2000 PNR UF Giveaway

Win a $10 or $5 Amazon Gift Card from Award-Winning Author Zoe Forward – Click Here

zoe-forward-pinterest

Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Copies from NY Times Bestselling Author Celia Kyle – Click Here

celiak-noif_pinterest

Win a Kindle Fire & Signed Copies from Author Sharon Kay – Click Here

sharonk-assassinl_pinterest

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/05/sunday-postbbb-109-grandparents-visiting