Angels' Blood - Nalini Singh

March 3rd 2009
 eBook
 339
 Library

Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux knows she is the best- but she does not know if even she is good enough for this job. Hired by the dangerously beautiful archangel Raphael, a being so lethal that no mortal wants his attention, Elena knows failure is not an option—even if the task is impossible.

Because this time, it's not a wayward vamp she has to track. It's an archangel gone bad.

The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other—and pull her to the razor's edge of passion. Even if the hunt does not destroy her, succumbing to Raphael’s seductive touch just might. For when archangels play, mortals break.

MyReview02-angelsgp

~ 4.5 Angels’ Blood Stars ~

Angels’ Blood is book one in the Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh.

Lots of my blogger friends have been telling me for years now to pick up the Guild Hunter series, especially since I enjoy Nalini Singh’s Psy-Changling. I am so glad I picked up this book.

WOW. LOVED every page. I devoured Angels’ Blood from beginning to end. I was glued to the pages.

Vampires, Angels, Hunters and they are not what we have come to think of in the normal sense or what we are used to their roles being. Angel’s aren’t the good guys nor are they bad, same with the Vampier’s, and well the Hunter’s don’t hunt to kill. It was quite a unique world set up.

Elena Deveraux is capable of handling herself well, is smart, tough and a little snarky. She is one tough warrior. I always enjoy reading about strong woman who can hold their own. Especially against strong male characters. Raphael, Archangel and one character I just don’t know how to describe. One minute I’m in awe, the next I’m pissed, and then frighten. He’s a force to be reckoned with. Singh does a great job keeping a balance between Elena and Raphael, that you can identify with both.

I’m so glad I picked up this series. I’m devouring the books one after the other and can’t get enough. It’s fast paced and action packed. Introducing the reader to a wide variety of new characters as well as our leads taking us on an emotional journey. Their is just so much to love and enjoy in the Guild Hunters series.

Challenge(s): March #TakeControlTBR | New To You (Series) | Pick Your Genre (Paranormal/Urban Fantasy) | Finish The Series (2016)

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/04/review-angels-blood-guild-hunter-1-by-nalini-singh