Sunday Post/BB&B #106

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Note:

A lot of you will be off to RT or may already be in Vegas. I hope you have fun and get to meet all the authors on your to meet list! ^_^ I wish I could go, but not this year. I’m hoping to attend next year and meet some of my favorite authors.

In other news we order a LeapFrog Tablet to start working on letters and writing. Our son isn’t in Pre-K yet, but he’s old enough to start learning and if we work hard enough he might be able to skip Pre-K and go into Kindergarden. Being a November baby makes it hit or miss on what he will do in the fall. We are really working on those letters of the alphabet; identifying, tracking, and sounding the letters out. In other news we still have not found a home to rent. It’s that pesky pet issue we keep running into. Saphira is part of the family and that will not change until she passes, which hopeful will be a long ways off.

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

Read: Possessed by a Dark Warrior, Bound by Flames, Sultry Nights, War’s Passion, & I re-read Bad Wolf. Love Jennifer Ashley’s shifters.

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner-angelsgp

I was very good this week and didn’t over buy or download a bunch of freebies. I couldn’t help but pick up Ashes of War in eBook, I just loved War’s Passion & wanted to read the next asap, & I pre-ordered Into the Fire. Also bought the LeapPad for my son.

Winners-Banner-angelsgp

Congratulations to the winers!

Brandi D. won the Faith Hunter Tour entry for a copy of Shadow Rites & Beverly G. won $5 eGift Card during the Fool For Books Hop.

currentlyreading-godoftheforest-angelsgp

I love this collection of authors who put out these box sets. I pick up each set as they publish them and have not been disappointed. The collection is great with a verity of PNR for everyone to enjoy. Sometimes a new author pops up in the collection and I find something new to enjoy.

Bad Boys of the Night: Eight Sizzling Paranormal Romances: Paranormal Romance Boxed Set

On Sale $.99cents

badboysofthenight-coverSpice Up Your Day with Eight Bad Boys of the Night.

Eight sizzling paranormal romances by eight New York Times bestselling authors. Fulfill your darkest fantasies with alpha-male bad boys of the night in these stories about vampires, shifters, fallen angels, werewolves, demons, psychic warriors and ghosts.

Eight New York Times Bestselling Authors Eight sizzling paranormal romance books 90% off retail when sold separately Only available for a limited time THIS BOXED SET INCLUDES:

JENNIFER ASHLEY – Bad Wolf (Shifters Unbound)
ERIN KELLISON – Shadow Fall (Shadow Series)
LAURIE LONDON – Warrior’s Heart (An Iron Portal Novel)
COLLEEN GLEASON – The Vampire Voss (The Draculia Vampire Trilogy)
FELICITY HEATON – Hunger (Vampires Realm Series)
BONNIE VANAK – The Mating Challenge (Werewolves of Montana)
CARIS ROANE – Dark Flame (Flame Series)
ERIN QUINN – Diablo Springs

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner-angelsgp

ComingThisWeek-Banner-angelsgp

Monday: Review: Angels’ Blood (Guild Hunter #1) by Nalini Singh

Tuesday: Release Day Launch: Devoted (1001 Dark Nights) by Lexi Blake & Guest Post: Smoke and Fire by Donna Grant

Wednesday: Review: Dragon Storm (Black Dragons #2) by Katie MacAlister

Thursday: Review: Archangel’s Kiss (Guild Hunter #2) by Nalini Singh & Spring Fling Giveaway Hop: April 15th – 21st ~ #Giveaway

SpringFlingGiveawayHop2016

Friday: Tour: Possessed by a Dark Warrior by Felicity Heaton

GIVEAWAYS-angelsgp

Current Giveaway’s Going On

$25 gift card to Amazon! Celebrate the release of SUNSTONE’S FIRE by Lia Davis! – Click Here

CIS_SF_BlitzBadge

Choice of a Kindle eBook or Paperback Book from Amazon up to $10 or less – Click Here

RainingBooksGiveawayHop2016