Release Day ARC Review: Wolf on a Mission (Salvation Pack #6) by N.J. Walters

April 5th 2016
 eBook
 303
 NetGalley

When love runs wild, there are no limits.

Salvation Pack, Book 6

Full-blooded werewolf Elias Gallagher, sole guardian of his half-breed teenage nephews, is all too aware that the world is not a safe place for a werewolf on his own. Doubly so for half-breeds.

He brings his nephews to North Carolina to check out the Salvation Pack’s openness to half-breeds. He never expected to find a mate—the fully human mother of a young boy—while there.

After enduring one tragedy after another over the past two years, Sue Walsh is focused solely on earning a living and raising her five-year-old son. With her ex suddenly demanding custody, the last complication she wants or needs is an attraction to a ruggedly handsome stranger.

But the sexual pull between them is too strong to be denied. And when there’s trouble with the local hunters, Elias will do whatever it takes to protect the people he loves. Even if it means revealing his biggest secret.

Warning: This book will make your heart pound with excitement, your body sizzle with anticipation and your toes curl with satisfaction. The power of love will make you believe anything is possible.

MyReview02-angelsgp

~ 4.5 Wolf on a Mission Stars ~

Wolf on a Mission is book six in the Salvation Pack series by N.J. Walters. Even if you have not read any of the other books in the Salvation Pack series you are good. Wolf on a Mission can be read as a standalone!

First, I must say I’ve had the Salvation Pack series on my radar for sometime now and I’ve been wanting to give it a go. I am glad I picked Wolf on a Mission up. I’m hooked and plan on picking up the rest of the books in this series just to get the full adventure and to enjoy the other mates featured. The author did an unbelievable job setting up the plot, world, and characters.

Wolf on a Mission is a riveting read that had me captivated from the very first page to the last. The author does an amazing job pulling the reader into the characters, their struggles, and getting you emotionally involved in their trills and tribulations. Both our hero and heroine have been dealt a few hard hands, but they both are fighters and they both have something to fight for.

Elias our hero and full-blooded wolf is so sweet, caring, and protective of his family. Him and his nephews captured my heart the moment they showed up on the pages.

Sue our heroine and human is strong, independent, and protective of her son. She has had a lot to deal with in her life. It’s been one battle after another, but she must and has stayed strong for her son.

Elias and Sue where a fantastic couple to read about. Watching theses two characters develop, fall in love, and protect those they see as family and friends was great. When they do find adult time, those moments are sensual and steamy.

Saga and Reece, Elias nephews where adorable, unique, and different in their own way. It was so sweet watching them show such compassion and even though their teens you can see they’re just going to be amazing men. I can’t wait to see how they will develop and where their story goes.

Wolf on a Mission is one dramatic, heartfelt, and sensual read. For those that love paranormal romance and sexy alpha werewolves, you should give this book and the series a try.

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by Samhain Publishing via NetGalley with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge: New To You (2016)
Challenge: Pick Your Genre – Paranormal (2016)

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/04/release-day-arc-review-wolf-on-a-mission-salvation-pack-6-by-n-j-walters