Sunday Post/BB&B #105 ~ Spring is in the air!

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Notes:

spring-collage-angelsgp

I missed posting last week’s Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves. I just didn’t feel like putting something together. My life has felt a little stressful.

We are looking at schools for our son. He will be starting kindergarten either this fall or next. It depends on several factors. One is the public schools (which I’m sad to say or not very good in our district) won’t accept our son this fall; because he was not born on or before September 1. He’s a November boy, but privet schools will accept kids since their cut off is December 1. I never thought that looking into schools would be so stressful, but it really is. You want your child to get the best education they can.

We are also looking at moving. We are currently in an apartment, but would like to get a house to rent. If we do move we have to do it before the last week in June since we will be leaving to visit family in the mid-west and then off to France then back to CA. We won’t get back until Mid-July and our lease at our apartment is up before we get back from our trip, so if we are moving we have to do before and if we aren’t we have to re-sign the lease. The hardest part is finding a pet friendly place. I keep running into the problem that the renters won’t accept pets. San Fran/CA is known for being a pet friendly place, but I’m not seeing it especially with rentals.

Onto more exciting things. Books Books Books ^_^

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner-angelsgp

Picked up Free this week!
(Please double check before buying, prices change)
Desert Hunt, Break Out, Some Lycan Hot, & The Werewolf Cowboy

Bought
All on sale for $.99c: Barbarian Prince, Heart of the Highland Wolf, & Nightbloom

Borrowed
Archangel’s Blade

Bagged
Possessed by a Dark Warrior – Review Copy

Won
Night Broken paperback copy from publisher

WonCopyNightBroken-angelsgp

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

Last two weeks of reading!

currentlyreading-godoftheforest-angelsgp
Possessed by a Dark Warrior

possessed by a dark warrior(Eternal Mates #9)
by Felicity Heaton
Expected publication: April 9th 2016

A powerful warrior and commander of the dark elf legions, Bleu is a loyal and devoted male, and one who has never failed in anything—except one thing. Love. When an elusive female dragon shifter surfaces in Hell again, giving him a mission to hurl himself into, he gladly returns to his hunt for her and the deadly blade she stole from his prince seven centuries ago, but as he closes in on his prey, fate reveals she is far more than his enemy.

Having escaped from the black market arena and her life as a slave, Taryn sets her sights back on the task she began seven hundred years ago when her brother stole a precious sword, but in the three centuries she’s been a captive, everything has changed. Corrupted by a craving for power, her brother has become dangerously obsessed with finding the blade and using it to claim the ultimate treasure—the position of King of Hell.

Faced with having to end her beloved twin brother to stop him from bringing all of Hell to its knees before him, will Taryn be strong enough to use the very blade he seeks against him? And when Bleu finally catches his elusive prey, will he listen to his head as it demands he complete his mission or his heart as it demands he claim his eternal mate?

GIVEAWAYS-angelsgp

Choice of a Kindle eBook or Paperback Book from Amazon up to $10 or less – Click Here

RainingBooksGiveawayHop2016

$5 Amazon or B&N eGift Card – Click Here

Fool-for-Books-2016

Tour-wide giveaway for 1 complete set of the Jane Yellowrock series (all 10 novels!), plus one $100 Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift card ~ Click Here

The publisher has offered up to one winner on Angel’s Guilty Pleasures a copy of SHADOW RITES! US only, no PO Boxes – Click Here

Shadow Rites FB

$50 Amazon GC – Click Here

Alpha Bear RDL Banner

$30 Amazon Gift Card – Click Here

PTWG RDL Ban

Win a Custom Mug, $25.00 Amazon Gift Card and Print Set of FRISK ME and STEAL ME (U.S. Only) – Click Here

VT-CuffMe-LLayne_FINAL

Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Copies from NY Times Bestselling Author Celia Kyle – Click Here

celiak-noif_pinterest

Win a Kindle Fire & Signed Copies from Author Sharon Kay – Click Here

sharonk-assassinl_pinterest

Big Paranormal Romance Giveaway $50 Amazon GC, Kindle Fire, a Kobo Auroa & a Kindle Paperwhite available to win – Click Here

giveaway-sumo

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner-angelsgp
The Last Two Weeks

ComingThisWeek-Banner-angelsgp

MONDAY: Guest Post: Lia Davis (Sunstone’s Fire Tour)

TUESDAY: Release Day ARC Review: Wolf on a Mission & Release Day Blitz: One Second by Dannika Dark

WEDNESDAY: ARC Review: White Tiger

THURSDAY: Review: Liam Takes Manhattan

FRIDAY: Review: Shards of Hope

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/04/sunday-postbbb-105-spring-is-in-the-air