Review: Her Dragon’s No Angel (Dragon Guards #11) by Julia Mills

Her Dragon's No Angel (Dragon Guard Series Book 11) - Julia Mills, Linda Boulanger, Lisa Miller, Shauna Kruse

Originally posted at: Angel's Guilty Pleasures

December 14th 2015
 eBook
 128
 Bought

Book 11 in the Dragon Guard series. The books can be read as stand-alone stories, but it is advisable to read them in order to get the most enjoyment from the series.

Take one snowbound dragon, combine with one Christmas Angel, throw in a healthy dose of an attraction only the Universe could have conjured and top with the largest blizzard in a hundred years.

Now sit back and enjoy the show! This one's gonna be a bumpy ride!

Fate Will Not Be Denied but Heaven’s Got A Plan of Its Own!

This book contains explicit sexual material and violence. It is only suited for mature readers 18 years of age and older.

MyReview02-angelsgp

~ 3 Her Dragons No Angel Stars ~

Her Dragon’s No Angel is book eleven in the Dragon Guards series by Julia Mills. The author strands us in a blizzard with an Angel on a mission and a Guardsman trying to get home in time for Christmas.

This was a sweet short story with a few new elements and surprises along the way. The books in this series are not very long and have the insta element to them. This one gave us a new type of mating between a Christmas Angel and a Pure-Breed Dragon. These two are unexpectedly snowed in with each other. Even though they know they are mates, they must first help an unknown entity; before they can give into Fate. I found this unique entity interesting and am curious how or if this entity will play a role in the books to come.

If you are looking for a Christmas miracle, with a sweet ending then come and meet the Dragon Guardsmen and the one women Fate has picked for them.

*Disclaimer: I purchased this book for my own consumption. I was not given any type of copy for a review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge: Pick Your Genre (2016)
Challenge: #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks (2016)

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/03/review-her-dragons-no-angel-dragon-guards-11-by-julia-mills