Review: Between a Rock and a Hard Place (Paranormal Protection Agency #2) by Mina Carter

Between a Rock and A Hard Place - Mina Carter

Published 2013 by Blue Hedgehog Press

Pages: 29

Source: Bought

Buy Links: Amazon – B&N – Goodreads

There’s nothing like a bit of Gargoyle lovin’… Unless it’s double the lovin’

Iliona is used to dealing with all kinds of paranormals thanks to her job with the Paranormal Protection Agency. Even so, an office break in by a banshee nearly has her heading for the pearly gates, and she needs a little ‘me time’ with her live-in, live on the building lover, a gargoyle named Cal.

But Cal’s got some plans of his own. Plans that involve Iliona, a candle-lit room and some up close and personal time with himself and his ‘twin’ Granite.

Two sets of hands, two ridged tongues, two hot bodies…Being caught between a rock and a hard place has never been so hot.

MyReview02-angelsgp

~ 3 Stars ~

Between a Rock and a Hard Place is a continuation of the couple in book one Cal and Iliona, but we add Cal’s twin brother Gran into the mix.

It’s a short quick read focusing on the sex which is hot, dirty, sensual with some m/f/m. We don’t get a plot, but we do get a little information about the world. I usually don’t enjoy such fast-past, no plot reads, but this was an enjoyable read.

Some of the books in the PPA series are short stories like this, while others are much fuller.

*Disclaimer: I purchased this book for my own consumption. I was not given any type of copy for a review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider liking it on Goodreads: Between a Rock and a Hard Place (Angela)!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/03/review-hard-as-a-rock-between-a-rock-and-a-hard-place-paranormal-protection-agency-1-2-by-mina-carter