Review: Hard as a Rock (Paranormal Protection Agency #1) by Mina Carter

Published: September 11th 2011 by Blue Hedgehog Press

Pages: 24

Source: Bought

Buy Links: Amazon – B&N – AllRomance – Goodreads

Iliona’s had a rough day, so the last thing she wants is a whiny ex on her doorstep throwing accusations about which of her co-workers she’s screwing. When he starts throwing punches and one of her hunky gargoyle co-workers rushes to her rescue, Iliona is more interested in what exactly he’s been doing on the ledge outside her bedroom window…and whether he’s interested in more than watching…

MyReview02-angelsgp

~ 3 Stars ~

Hard As A Rock is a short story that gets down and dirty quickly with our characters.

Had I picked this book up first I probably wouldn’t have continued with the PPA series. I usually don’t enjoy such fast-past, no plot reads, that go directly into the sex, but this was an enjoyable read. We do get a little introduction into the world, but we focus on Iliona who is a strong independent women and Cal her hunky gargoyle co-worker. The sex is sensual, hot, and heavy.

Some of the books in the PPA series are short stories like this, while others are much fuller.

*Disclaimer: I purchased this book for my own consumption. I was not given any type of copy for a review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider liking it on Goodreads: Hard As a Rock (Angela)!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/03/review-hard-as-a-rock-between-a-rock-and-a-hard-place-paranormal-protection-agency-1-2-by-mina-carter