Sunday Post/BB&B #103 ~ Rain, Rain, Rain!

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Notes:

It’s been raining for several days now. I keep singing Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head by BJ Thomas every time I walk out the door. Enjoy! ^_^

Around the blog this week Anna @ Herding Cats and Burning Soup does Word from the Herd and this week she talks about Why I’m NOT Visiting Blogs. Also Rainy Day Ramblings does Tell Me Southing Tuesday’s and this week she asks about blogger circles. Last the March Take Control of Your TBR pile is in full swing.

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

Stone-Cold FoxLiam Takes ManhattanShards of HopeDragon StormShadow's End

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner-angelsgp

Picked up Free this week!
(Please double check before buying, prices change)
Romancing the Recluse, Dante’s Circle Box Set, Shiftless: A Fantastical Werewolf Adventure, & Winter Eve

Bought
Knight and Day (Movie) & Fire Touched

Some other new additions that I bought for my book collections! Plus Author, Setta Jay sent me a wonderful signed copy of Divine Ecstasy. She is so generous to her reviewer team.

GiftDivineEcstasy Bought-MagicStars Bought-VisionsofHeart

Borrowed
Up From the Grave & Shards of Hope

currentlyreading-godoftheforest-angelsgp

Angels’ Blood

Angel's Blood(Guild Hunter #1)

by Nalini Singh

Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux knows she is the best- but she does not know if even she is good enough for this job. Hired by the dangerously beautiful archangel Raphael, a being so lethal that no mortal wants his attention, Elena knows failure is not an option—even if the task is impossible.

Because this time, it’s not a wayward vamp she has to track. It’s an archangel gone bad.

The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other—and pull her to the razor’s edge of passion. Even if the hunt does not destroy her, succumbing to Raphael’s seductive touch just might. For when archangels play, mortals break.

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner-angelsgp

ComingThisWeek-Banner-angelsgp

Monday: Excerpt Tour: Rough Rhythm & Interview/Tour: Susan Stoker (Justice for Corrie)

Tuesday: Release Blitz: Phantom Riders MC – Hawk, Release Day Launch: 1001 Dark Nights Bundle & Lucky Leprechaun Hop

Wednesday: ARC Review: Miss Matched & Tour: Traveller by Abigail Drake

Thursday: Review: Hard as a Rock & Between a Rock and a Hard Place & Guest Post: Ann Gimpel (Underground Heat Tour)

Friday: Guest Post: Rachel Rawlings {Maurin Kincaide Series Tour}

Ends 3/18: Winner choice of Amazon or B&N $5 eGift Card (INT) – Click Here

Lucky-Is-Reading-Hop2016

$5 Amazon GC – Click Here

GiftedThief-TourBanner

Enter to Win 1 of 3 Print Copies of UNDAUNTED (Knights in Black Leather #1) by Ronnie Douglas – Click Here

VT-Unruly-RDouglas_FINAL

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/03/sunday-postbbb-103-rain-rain-rain