Sunday Post/BB&B #102 ~ Spring Has Begun?!

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

SPRING

Has spring sprung where you are? Here in San Francisco we have been having rain and the days are warming up. It’s hard now that I live in a state with no snow to really know when it’s spring time. The flowers blow almost year round. I have noticed some new sprouts, so I’d say it’s started for us out on the West Coast.

March2016TakeControl

This week started the March Take Control of Your TBR Pile reading challenge. I’d say I’m off to a good start. I set my goal at 10 books and have read 2 so far, plus they overlap with other challenges that I’m working on this year.

cooltext169651627694300

We celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary on March 3rd. We did not do anything special, but my hubby did get me some books I’ve had on my wish list to own in paperback. Ya!

Paperback Books Gifted To Me

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner-angelsgp

Picked up Free this week!
(Please double check before buying, prices change)
Shiftless, Bear Necessities, & Mythean Arcana: Paranormal Romance Box Set

Bought
Miss Matched – Sale $.99c

Borrowed
Angel’s Blood, Shadow’s End, & Dragon Storm

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner-angelsgp

ComingThisWeek-Banner-angelsgp

Monday: Cover Reveal: Possessed by a Dark Warrior by Felicity Heaton & Tour: Oath of a Scottish Warrior by Sky Purington

Tuesday: Release Day Blitz: Rough Rhythm by Tessa Bailey & Redwood Pack by Carrie Ann Ryan

Wednesday: Book Blast: Halfway Dead by Terry Maggert & Tour: Justice for Corrie by Susan Stoker

Thursday: Review: Violca’s Dragon by Leilani Love & Cover Reveal: Bound by Carmen Fox

Friday: ARC Review: SEAL Wolf In Too Deep by Terry Spear & Tour: Icy Passage by Ann Gimpel

Saturday: Guest Post: Rulers of Darkness Box Set by Amanda J. Greene

$5 Amazon GC – Click Here

GiftedThief-TourBanner

Win a Kindle – Click Here

Compromised_Giveaway1

Ends 3/7: One winner: Winners choice of a Kindle eCopy of Tempted by Fire, A Highland Wolf Christmas, or Vampires Never Cry Wolf! – Click Here

leap-into-books-2016

$50 Amazon GC – Click Here

Her Adoring SEAL BT banner

Enter to Win 1 of 3 Print Copies of UNDAUNTED (Knights in Black Leather #1) by Ronnie Douglas – Click Here

VT-Unruly-RDouglas_FINAL

Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Copies from NY Times Bestselling Author Celia Kyle – Click Here

celiak-noif_pinterest

Win Signed Copies from Author Sara Humphreys – Click Here

sara-goodbad_pinterest

Win a Kindle Fire & Signed Copies from Author Sharon Kay – Click Here

sharonk-assassinl_pinterest

Big Paranormal Romance Giveaway $50 Amazon GC, Kindle Fire, a Kobo Auroa & a Kindle Paperwhite available to win – Click Here

giveaway-sumo

$10 Amazon GC & eBook from Author Valerie Twombly – Click Here

valerie-twomblyspanish_pinterest-1

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/03/sunday-postbbb-102-spring-has-begun