Lucky is Reading Giveaway Hop! March 5th – 18th ~ #Giveaway

Lucky-Is-Reading-Hop2016

This hop is all about those books we feel lucky to have read! I have to say I’ve felt very lucky to have read several books.

Take a look below at my picks and don’t forget to enter the giveaway!

Dark Summer Dreams

Dark Summer DreamsDreamwalkers #2
by Danube Adele
Genre: SciFi Paranormal Romance
Published June 9th 2014

I freed him from imprisonment, only to become his pawn.

I, Shandria Langston, last remaining daughter of the leader of the Sunan, was charged with an impossible task. I had to rescue Kraggon Dragmor—sworn enemy of my people—from the death chamber. If I refused, our world as we know it would be destroyed.

Oh, but was he happy with my sacrifice? No. Instead of being properly appreciative of this selfless act, of being grateful that I tended to him through a deathly illness, the bastard’s kidnapped me. I’m “a symbol of retribution for his people.” The man has no heart.

I have only one advantage in captivity: I can read Kraggon’s thoughts. I know that he can’t afford to admit that I empathize with his people. He can’t afford to admit that I am more beautiful than any woman he’s ever seen, or allow me to fire his blood with every look…and he can’t afford to admit that he’ll do anything to save me, that I’ve become his heart.

Check out my review for Dark Summers Dream HERE

Burn for Me

BURN-FOR-MEHidden Legacy #1
by Ilona Andrews
Published October 28th 2014
Genre: Paranormal Romance – Urban Fantasy

Nevada Baylor is faced with the most challenging case of her detective career—a suicide mission to bring in a suspect in a volatile case. Nevada isn’t sure she has the chops. Her quarry is a Prime, the highest rank of magic user, who can set anyone and anything on fire.

Then she’s kidnapped by Connor “Mad” Rogan—a darkly tempting billionaire with equally devastating powers. Torn between wanting to run or surrender to their overwhelming attraction, Nevada must join forces with Rogan to stay alive.

Rogan’s after the same target, so he needs Nevada. But she’s getting under his skin, making him care about someone other than himself for a change. And, as Rogan has learned, love can be as perilous as death, especially in the magic world.

Check out my review for Burn For Me HERE

Kissed by a Dark Prince

kissed by a dark princeEternal Mates #1
by Felicity Heaton
Published November 30th 2013
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Olivia thinks it’s her lucky night when a dangerously handsome unconscious fae ends up on her inspection table. He’s her chance to redeem herself with her employer, the demon-hunting organisation, Archangel. But when the tall, dark and deadly immortal warrior awakes, she gets much more than she bargained for…

Attacked by his enemy in the elf kingdom, the last thing Prince Loren expects when he comes around is a beautiful angel watching over him and medical technology of the mortal realm. Hazy from his injuries, all he can focus on is the pulse ticking in her throat and the sweet allure of her blood.

One single bite reveals she is his eternal mate, triggering a bond between them that will leave him weakened until it is complete… or broken, and pulling Olivia into the crossfire of his ancient feud.

To protect his people and his mate from the machinations of a madman, Loren must risk everything by working with Olivia at Archangel to find a way to break the bond blossoming between them.

But will Loren be strong enough to place duty before desire and give up the one thing he has waited millennia for and craves above all others—his eternal mate? And will Olivia be able to resist the incredible heat that burns between them and the temptation of her dark prince’s kiss?

Check out my review for Kissed by a Dark Prince HERE

Giveaway-Banner-angelsgp

Winner choice of Amazon or B&N $5 eGift Card (INT)

Giveaway Policy

AmazonB&N-eGiftCard5-angelsgp
Click Here to enter Rafflecopter Giveaway

Make sure to check out all the stops on this hop!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/03/lucky-is-reading-giveaway-hop-march-5th-18th