Review: Pia Does Hollywood (Elder Races #8.6) by Thea Harrison

November 17th 2015
 eBook
 180
 Bought

After making a diplomatic pact with humankind and the other leaders of the Elder Races, Pia Cuelebre, mate to Dragos Cuelebre, Lord of the Wyr, reluctantly heads to Hollywood to spend a week with the Light Fae Queen, Tatiana, before the busy Masque season hits New York in December.

Dragos has never let the lack of an invitation stop him from doing anything he wanted. Unwilling to let his mate make the trip without him, he travels to southern California in secret to be with her.

But when an ancient enemy launches a shattering assault against the Light Fae, Dragos and Pia must intercede. The destruction threatens to spread and strike a mortal blow against all of the magically gifted, both human and Elder Race alike.

Working with the Light Fae to neutralize the danger, Dragos and Pia find their deepest vulnerabilities challenged and their most closely held secrets threatened with exposure.

MyReview02-angelsgp

~ 3 Pia Does Hollywood Stars ~

Pia Does Hollywood is novella #8.6 in the Elder Races series by Thea Harrison. An ancient enemy attacks the Light Fae and secrets of the Cuelebre’s maybe exposed.

I have come to love Pia, Dragos, and Liam, but these novellas are all starting to feel the same, with the Cuelebre’s being brought into a disaster and then one or the other has to save the other mate. It’s starting to feel the same old same old even the relationship has leveled out. As for Pia and Dragos I was not as in love with them in this novella. They where to obsessed with each other and themselves.

I did enjoyed the little bit of mystery and action we got in the plot, but my favorite part are the dreams Pia has of the baby on the way. I just love what he is.

As things go Pia Does Hollywood was an ok read and I will always be a fan of this couple, but I think it’s time the author moves on to writing about new or other couples in the Elder Races series.

*Disclaimer: I purchased this book for my own consumption. I was not given any type of copy for a review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge: Pick Your Genre (2016)
Challenge: #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks (2016)

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/03/review-pia-does-hollywood-elder-races-8-6-by-thea-harrison