Sunday Post/BB&B #101 ~ Happy Leap Year

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Notes:

Lots of cool things to share with everyone.

First Happy Birthday to all those who have it on a Leap Year! Hope it’s a good one since you only get to celebrate it every 4 years. Here are two fun fact about Leap Year: “February 29 is a date that usually occurs every four years, and is called leap day. This day is added to the calendar in leap years as a corrective measure, because the Earth does not orbit around the sun in precisely 365 days (Wikipedia).” “A person born on February 29 may be called a “leapling” or a “leaper”. In common years, they usually celebrate their birthdays on February 28. In some situations, March 1 is used as the birthday in a non-leap year, since it is the day following February 28 (Wikipedia).”

My son got his first fish this week. He helped me pick out everything for the tank and set it up.

Fish&Tank-angelsgp

The week before I finally put together my bookshelf to house my books. Do you recognize any of those pretty pretty books? Several great authors showcasing on my shelves!

Bookshelf03-angelsgp

Bookshelf04-angelsgp

The paperback version of Magic Shifts came out. I’m such a BIG BIG FAN of the Andrews team that I own all the books as eCopy and paperbacks. I still have a few to get like the Edge Series, but just look how lovely they are showcasing on my new bookshelf.

IlonaAndrewsBooks01-angelsgp

IlonaAndrewsBooks00-angelsgp

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner-angelsgp

Bought

Was a freebie: The Morrigna & Chance on Love. Purchased Waking the Dragon $.99c & PreOrder $.99c The Bear King’s Captive

Bagged from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

Miss Matched – ARC Review Copy (PreOrder $.99c)

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

My Tempting HighlanderWolf on a MissionMiss Matched

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner-angelsgp

ComingThisWeek-Banner-angelsgp

MONDAY: Review: Her Dragon’s Soul (Dragon Guards #9) by Julia Mills & Compromised (Alpha Ops #5) by Emmy Curtis {Tour}

TUESDAY: Review: Pia Does Hollywood (Elder Races #8.6) by Thea Harrison & Cover Reveal: Cursed in Stone Series By Kerry Adrienne and Lia Davis

WEDNESDAY: Excerpt Tour: Dance of Desire (1001 Dark Nights) by Christopher Rice

THURSDAY: Review: Heart of Stone (Gargoyles #1) by Christine Warren & Gifted Thief (Highland Magic #1) by Helen Harper {Tour}

FRIDAY: Men of Mercy Series by Lindsay Cross {Tour}

SATURDAY: No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop: March 5th – 11th & Lucky is Reading Giveaway Hop! March 5th – 18th

No tringsAttachedHop-2016Lucky-Is-Reading-Hop2016

GIVEAWAYS-angelsgp

Current Giveaway’s Going On

Blog Giveaway – One winner: Winners choice of a Kindle eCopy of Tempted by Fire, A Highland Wolf Christmas, or Vampires Never Cry Wolf! – Click Here

leap-into-books-2016

Tour – $50 Amazon GC – Click Here

Her Adoring SEAL BT banner

Tour – A complete set of the Elemental Assassin series, a $25 Amazon gift card, and 3 signed copies of BITTER BITE. Series & gift card are open to US/Canada; signed copies are US only. – Click Here

BitterBiteTour-JenniferEstep-Banner-angelsgp

Tour – One winner will win an eCopy of the first boxed set, DARK AND DAMAGED (international) – Click Here

BadBoysoftheNightBoxSet-Banner-angelsgp

Tour – Enter to Win 1 of 3 Print Copies of UNDAUNTED (Knights in Black Leather #1) by Ronnie Douglas – Click Here

VT-Unruly-RDouglas_FINAL

Tour – $50 Amazon GC – Click Here

Carnal-banner-VictoriaDanann

Ends 2/28: A Print Copy of Awakened by the Wolf! Open INT. – Click Here

Awakened by the Wolf tour banner

Tour – $25.00 Amazon eGift Card – Click Here

Hiddenheat

Tour – 3 Winners: Two full paperback sets (4 books) of the King series; One Mack paperback – Click Here

SBB_Mack_Banner copy