Review: The Fate of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards #10) by Julia Mills

The Fate of Her Dragon (Dragon Guard Series Book 10) - Julia Mills, Linda Boulanger, Lisa Miller
The Fate of Her Dragon

Dragon Guards #10
 Julia Mills
 Paranormal Romance - Romantic Suspense
 Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
 November 22nd 2015
 eBook
 129
 Bought

Book 10 in the Dragon Guard series. The books can be read as stand-alone stories, but it is advisable to read them in order to get the most enjoyment from the series.

Trapped for almost a century. No chance of escape. All hope was lost and then he felt...her...

Sleepless nights, a man haunts her at every turn, his voice calling her, begging her...needing her...

Not even the Universe has the answers and time is running out...

The Fate of her dragon may be the death of them all!

This book contains explicit sexual material and violence. It is only suited for mature readers 18 years of age and older.

MyReview02-angelsgp

~ 4 The Fate of Her Dragon Stars ~

The Fate of Her Dragon is book ten in the Dragon Guards series by Julia Mills and is full of love and hope.

I enjoyed reading this short. It has some new elements that have not shown up in the series before which added to my enjoyment. Some of those new elements where the mating ceremony in the males POV (which I loved seeing) and a dragon guardsmen imprisoned for over 100 years.

As always this is a short story with an insta relationship going on. We get some great fun conversations, an intense rescue of our trapped dragon, some new element of ancient black magic, and the battle to defeat the current Dorcha is finally coming to a head.

All and all this was a wonderful read. Come meet the men of the Dragon Guard and the one women the Universe has created just for them.

*Disclaimer: I purchased this book for my own consumption. I was not given any type of copy for a review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge: Pick Your Genre (2016)
Challenge: #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks (2016)

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/02/review-the-fate-of-her-dragon-dragon-guards-10-by-julia-mills