Sunday Post/BB&B #100 ~ 100th Edition!!

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

This is my take on the Sunday Post, BB&B, & Stacking The Shelves.

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I also participate in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

Personal Note:

Well this is my 100th edition of the Sunday Post & BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. I’m excited to see the blog doing so well. It’s great seeing all the new faces (followers). I think it helps that I’ve been hosting and doing my own fun giveaways! Really who doesn’t like a good giveaway? Well not much to report. Things have been quiet in my real life. I didn’t get much reading done this week. I was playing catch-up from the week before when everyone in the home, except me, was sick. I was finally able to clean and not be pestered to get something.

The only noteworthy news is next month (March) I am going to try and ONLY read books that I pick up from the Library, either ones that are paperback or I get on OverDrive. I want to finally start and knock-off some series books I have been meaning to try out. Work on that pesky 2016 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge I signed up to do. {Keep fingers crossed that I can do this ^_^}

deal-alert-ebooks-angelsgp

✮ All images are linked to Amazon (the blog is an affiliate) ✮

Check out my eBook Deals page for FREEBIES, $.99c, $1.99, & $2.99 Deals – HERE

Check out my Hot New Releases Coming Soon page-  HERE

Check out my New Releases Out Now page – HERE

Check out my list of Books Reviewed on this blog page – HERE

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner-angelsgp

Bought

When An Alpha Purrs (Nook $.99c Sale), War’s Passion ($.99c Sale), Was FREE – Zoey: A ‘Not-Quite’ Zombie Love Story, Carrots: A Shelby Nichols Adventure

Winners-Banner-angelsgp

Linda H. – Won an eCopy of At the Stars from Elisabeth Staab!
Meredith M. – Won an eCopy of Miss Taken from me!
Deborah L. – Won her choice of book in the Favorites Giveaway Hop. She picked paperback copy of You Slay Me!

At the StarsMiss TakenYou Slay Me

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner-angelsgp

ComingThisWeek-Banner-angelsgp

MONDAY: Tours – Unruly (Knights in Black Leather #2) by Ronnie Douglas & The Beast Who Loved Me (Exiled, #1) by Victoria Danann

TUESDAY: Release Day Launch’s – Chaotic War (Sons of War, #3) by Lia Davis, From Sanctum with Love (Masters and Mercenaries #10) by Lexi Blake, & Dance of Desire (1001 Dark Nights) by Christopher Rice

WEDNESDAY: ARC Review: Desert Rose by Anna Lowe & Tour – Bad Boys of the Night Boxed Set

THURSDAY: ARC Review: Divine Ecstasy by Setta Jay & Book Blast – A Wicked Desire (Creatures of Darkness, #3) by Kiersten Fay

FRIDAY: Review: The Fate of Her Dragon by Julia Mills & Tour – Viktor (Kings of the Blood #1) by Julia Mills

SATURDAY: Tour – Her Adoring SEAL (Midnight Delta #3) by Caitlyn O’Leary

BwJ-Giveaway-Banner

1st Giveaway – A complete set of the Elemental Assassin series, a $25 Amazon gift card, and 3 signed copies of BITTER BITE. Series & gift card are open to US/Canada; signed copies are US only.
ENDS TODAY 2/21: 2nd Giveaway – The publisher will ship 1 copy of BITTER BITE to a winner on Angel’s Guilty Pleasures (US/Canada only)! – Click Here

Blog Giveaway – One winner will win a Kindle eCopy of Liquid Fire by Gloria C. Bishop – Click Here

Ends 2/28: A Print Copy of Awakened by the Wolf! Open INT. – Click Here

$25.00 Amazon eGift Card – Click Here

3 Winners: Two full paperback sets (4 books) of the King series; One Mack paperback – Click Here

Ends 2/26: for a $50 Amazon Gift Card – Click Here

My Tempting Highlander

(Highland Hearts #3)My Tempting Highlander

Expected publication: February 23rd 2016
Genre: Historical Paranormal Romance – Time Travel

From the author of My Highland Bride—hailed by Sandy Blair as “an entertaining time-travel story packed with spice, humor, fantasy, and nonstop adventure”—comes a sensual novel featuring a wolf-shifting chieftain who travels centuries to modern-day Scotland to tame his one and only.

Cursed to live forever with neither wife nor child, Ronan Sutherland has watched all he cherishes turn to dust—more than once. For hundreds of years, he’s been trapped behind the mists of Loch Ness, hoping to identify the one woman who is prophesied to break the spell. Now, at last, the fates have aligned, and he’s being sent into the future to fetch her. After a single glimpse, Ronan knows he’s been waiting all his life for this passionate woman.

Unlike her time-traveling sisters, Mairi Sinclair is perfectly content to remain in the present. As a hospital nurse in Edinburgh, she cherishes the opportunity to put her gift of healing powers to good use. But everything changes the morning a mysterious wolf darts in front of her car. Touching the wounded creature’s tawny coat, a tingle surges through her. Yet when she returns with aid, Mairi is shocked to find instead a man with broad shoulders and fire in his eyes—a man who tempts her to unleash the animal within.

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/02/sunday-postbbb-100-100th-edition