Sunday Post/BB&B #97 ~ Lots of new additions to my shelves!

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgpAnother week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I am also participating in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

✮ All images are linked to Amazon (the blog is an affiliate) ✮

Updates:

At the begging of the week I wrote about 5 reviews. I needed to get them out of the way; before I started a new book to read.

SupportAnAuthor-LeaveAReveiw-angelsgp

I also signed up for a few more hops: Check out all the great hops happening in February and March listed below or on the sidebar. Some still have Sign-Up’s Open!

HOPS

Favorites Giveaway Hop
Share The Love Giveaway Hop
Leap Into Books Giveaway Hop
No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop
Luck Is Reading Giveaway Hop
Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop

The Surprise Giveaway’s happening on Facebook only are doing wonderful. I’ve so happy to read the comments and see my followers participating for a chance to win a free eBook or something else. Keep an eye out for those Surprises to pop up. If you don’t follow on Facebook you may want too.

FBBanner-Giveaway-angelsgp

This week and last I went a little over board and requested several books from NetGalley. I actually got approved for all and auto-approved for the first time with a publisher. Ya! I’ve got lots of review books to read now. Oh boy, I just couldn’t help myself. All the books looked so good and a few are ones from authors I just love reading. Then I picked up a bunch of FREEBIES. I really can’t help but one-click the free books offered. Yes, I got a review copy of Divine Ecstasy and I bought the book to add to my eBook collection. Love the Guardians of the Realms Series.

Amazon-One-Click-BookwormConfession

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner-angelsgp

Bought

All of these where FREE at the time I picked them up: Jace: Wolves of the Rising Sun #1, Blue Moon Brides Box Set: 1-3, A Demon Boung, Nightwalker, My Viking Vampire, Moon Dance, ON SALE Today Only – Divine Ecstasy $1.99

Bagged from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

Liquid Fire – Review Book Tour, White Tiger – NetGalley, Dead in the Water – NetGalley, SEAL Wolf In Too Deep – NetGalley, & Divine Ecstasy – Review Copy

GiftsWon-Banner-angelsgp

Besides winning this love love paperback copy from Sharon Kay of Assassin’s Kiss (BTW: It’s a Must Read!) I also won a $10 Amazon GC in Setta’s Sexies Street Team!

Won-Assassin'sKiss-Paperback

Gloria C. Bishop
Pages: 222
Pre-Order $.99c
Expected publication: February 9th 2016 by Tirgearr Publishing

Everyone remembers their childhood as being magical. Lee just found out hers really was.

After suffering a run of bad luck, Lee wants nothing more than to lick the wounds of her past and bury herself away from reality, but she discovers a world of magic, a history she never realized existed. Her destined elementals are being held against their will and the only way to find them is to align with the incredibly delectable, unbelievably stubborn Jeremy. They wind down pathways that will take their undeniable chemistry even higher as they move closer to the sinister plot that has stolen her birthright. Together they will find the villain and learn that sometimes fire and water can mix with steamy, hot results.

A spark of flame glows. A sprinkle of rains slows.

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner-angelsgp

ComingThisWeek-Banner-angelsgp

MONDAY: Review: The Time Stopper  & The Deepest Well (Age of Gray #1) by Juliette Cross {Tour}

TUESDAY: Review: Dragos Goes to Washington

WEDNESDAY: Review: On Wicked Ground

THURSDAY: Mini Review: Scrooge Me Hard  & Into the Fury (BOSS, Inc. #1) by Kat Martin {Tour}

FRIDAY: Release Day ARC Review: Bearfoot and Pregnant & Guest Post: Alphas in the Wild by Ann Gimpel

SATURDAY: Favorites Giveaway Hop: Feb. 6th – 19th Starts

BwJ-Giveaway-Banner

The publisher will ship 1 copy of Blood In Her Veins to a winner on Angel’s Guilty Pleasures (US only; no PO Boxes) & There is also other giveaway’s being offered like a $25 Starbucks gift card at other stops. –Click Here

BIHV 1000x

$25 Gift Card ( Open INT ) – Click Here

Devious Minds Release Day Blitz Banner

Three Print Copies of MERCURY STRIKING (U.S. Only) – Click Here

MercuryStriking-RZanetti-VT

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/01/sunday-postbbb-97-lots-of-new-additions-to-my-shelves