Sunday Post/BB&B #95 ~ Three Day Weekend!

SP-BBB-STS-Banner-angelsgp

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I am also participating in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

✮ All images are linked to Amazon (the blog is an affiliate) ✮

Personal Notes:

Not much to report. Had my first Surprise Giveaway on Facebook and it was so much fun. I loved reading what books people are looking forward too in 2016. No plans for this three day weekend. I kept forgetting it’s a Holiday on Monday; Martin Luther King, Jr. day. Did you do anything fun for the three day weekend?

P.S. Stop by the Facebook Page anytime after 9:30am PST today!
SURPRISE GIVEAWAY

GIVEAWAYS-angelsgp

Current Giveaway’s Going On

$25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway open international
Eden Series Prize Pack(US Only) – Signed print copies of Unexpected Eden and Healing Eden, an Eden Series Coffee Mug, Eden Series Tote, Stylus/Pen, and Post-its. – Click Here

Ending Soon ~ Cecy Robson Super Fan Prize Pack – Click Here

Ending Soon ~ 3 Mass Market Paperback Copies of KILL WITHOUT MERCY – Click Here

Ending Soon ~ Hearts in Darkness Duet Tote bag with swag for 3 winners – Click Here

LastWeekOnTheBlog-Banner-angelsgp

ComingThisWeek-Banner-angelsgp

Monday: Anna and the Vampire Prince (Anna Strong Chronicles #10) by Jeanne C. Stein {Tour}

Tuesday: Review: Small Magics by Ilona Andrews

Wednesday: Review: Dragon’s Chase (Paranormal Protection Agency #7) by Mina Carter & Forged In Fire by Juliette Cross {Tour}

Thursday: Guest Post: Sharon Kay – Assassin’s Kiss Tour

Friday: Mini Review: Shifted Undercover by C.E. Black & Two #99cent Boxed Sets from Felicity Heaton

CombinationBB&BSTS-Banner-angelsgp

Bought

All of these books where FREE at the time I picked them up ~ Out of the Shadows, Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights: Sizzling Collection, & Red Moon

Bagged from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

Bearfoot and Pregnant ARC – For Review & Training Their Mate is also FREE on Amazon!

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

currentlyreading-godoftheforest-angelsgp

Haven’t decide on my next read yet. Maybe I’ll start the final book in the Night Huntress series “Up From The Grave” and finally nock that book/series off my Reading Challenge list!

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/01/sunday-postbbb-95-three-day-weekend