Sunday Post/BB&B #93 ~ 1st Sunday in the New Year!

SP-BBB-angelsgp

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I am also participating in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. The BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe, Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, wither they are bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted). It can be physical or virtual additions to your shelves.

✮ All images are linked to Amazon (the blog is an affiliate) ✮

✦✦✦✦✦✦

It was a nice relaxing week for me. My parents left on Monday and the next set of grandparents arrived on Thursday just in time to celebrate New Years with us. I spent the next two days between parents visits cleaning, TV vegging, and work on the blog. I spent a lot of time cleaning up the blog, adding and removing items, plus making teasers for books I’ve read. New Years Day I ended up sick and am still sick this weekend. What a way to start the New Year!

I’ve got some great things that will be happening in 2016. I hope you will join me!

First up; The blog is turning 2-years-old today. WOW how the time flys. I hope everyone is enjoying the content. Make sure to stop by the Celebration Page and enter the giveaways!

2YearBlogAnniversary-angelsgp

Second up; I’ll be having SURPRISE GIVEAWAYS on Facebook Only. So, make sure to follow me onFacebook and interact.

FBBanner-Giveaway-angelsgp

Third up; If you are wanting to try an author out before buying or your library does not have them. Well here is your chance to borrow from my eBook library. I’ve added a page on the top menu called: Want to borrow an eBook from my library? Just note not all the books are available to loan, but I am happy to check and see if it’s available. The only thing I ask is that you help support the author by leaving a review.

BorrowMyLibraryBanner-angelsgp

I think that sums up the changes and happenings. Hope everyone had a save and Happy New Year!

Last-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

Coming-This-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

MONDAY: Healing Eden (Eden #2) by Rhenna Morgan & Jaxson( Avery Wolves) by J.K. Snow {Tours}

TUESDAY: Early ARC Review: Of Flame and Promise (Weird Girls #6) by Cecy Robson

WEDNESDAY: Review: Wicked Flames (Solsti Prophecy #3) by Sharon Kay

THURSDAY: Cover Reveal: REAPER’S FIRE by Joanna Wylde & Broken Dreams (Delos #4) by Lindsay McKenna {Tour}

FRIDAY: Review: Croc’s Return (Bitten Point #1) by Eve Langlais

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

Did not get anything this week!

I received from Anna Lowe two paperback books signed. I also got a surprise to see I was quoted on both books.

IMG_3964IMG_3965

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/01/sunday-postbbb-93-1st-sunday-in-the-new-year