Sunday Post/BB&B #92 ~ Last Sunday of December!

SP-BBB-angelsgp

Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I am also participating in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more. Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews it’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

✮ All images are linked to Amazon (the blog is an affiliate) ✮

Personal Note:

It’s been an eventful week for me at home. My parents arrived in town on Tuesday and stayed through Christmas. I did lots of baking made 2 – Pecan Pies and 2 – Cherry Pies.

ChristmasPies-angelsgp

I also cooked dinner on Tues., Wed., and Christmas Eve. Tried some new recipes for the first time. I’ve never had to cook Christmas Eve or Chrismas Day Dinner, so it was a new experience making Sweet Potato Casserole & Maple Roosted Brussels Sprouts.

SweetPC-SweetMBS-angelsgp

The only downside to this Holiday was my son got sick the day before Christmas Eve and is still sick this weekend. Poor guy, but he still had the energy to open presents and play with his new toys.

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

FRIDAY: Happy New Year & New Year Resolutions For 2016

SUNDAY: 2-Year Blog Anniversary + Giveaway’s

2YearBlogAnniversary-angelsgp

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

Currently not reading anything!

Happy Reading 1

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/12/sunday-postbbb-92-last-sunday-of-december