Another week has gone bye and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.
I am also participating in BB&B/Stacking The Shelves. BB&B is inspired by The Story Siren, Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more. Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews it’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.
✮ All images are linked to Amazon (the blog is an affiliate) ✮
Well I will not be on much this coming week. My parents arrive on Tuesday and it will be a week of Celebrations and fun activities. Are you ready for the Holidays?
On the blog It’s a week of the TOP 10 OF 2015. Hope you enjoy and I’d love to hear what your Top 10’s are on each post!
Win a Paperback Copy of FEEL THE BURN ~ Click Here
One winner will receive their choose of a book or eCopy from Amazon up to $8.00 (INT). As long as Amazon ships to you, you can enter! – Click Here
Reading The Books You Buy Reading Challenge 2016 hosted by the Book Date for details and to sign-up Click Here
Women’s Fiction Reading Challenge 2016 hosted by the Book Date for details and to sign-up Click Here
Reading My Own Dame Books Challenge 2016 hosted by Estella’s Revenge for details and to sign-up Click Here
Hot Listens is hosting 2016 Audiobook Challenge for details and to sign-up Click Here
The Herd Presents: Hello My Name Is… Giveaway Hop! [Jan 7-14] for details and to sign-up Click Here
- Review: Everlasting Bad Boys (Dragon Kin #0.1) by Shelly Laurenston, Cynthia Eden, Noelle Mack
- Excerpt Tour: The Promise of Surrender (The MacKenzie Family #13.5) by Liliana Hart
- Review: Wicked Waves (Solsti Prophecy #2) by Sharon Kay
- Cover Reveal: Love in the Light (Hearts in Darkness #2) by Laura Kaye
- Book Blitz: Devil Under the Mistletoe (Holidays are Hell #1) by Sam Cheever
- Review: Dark and Damaged: Eight Tortured Heroes of Paranormal Romance
- Release Day Launch: The Promise of Surrender (The MacKenzie Family #13.5)(1001 Dark Nights) by Liliana Hart ~ Excerpt
- Blitz: Santa’s Naughty List (Paranormal Protection Agency #8) by Mina Carter ~ Teasers/Snippet
- Giveaway/Excerpt: Honor of a Scottish Warrior (The MacLomain Series: Later Years, Book 2) by Sky Purington
- Angel’s Weekly Romance List: 12/14 – 12/18
Monday: Best Books I’ve Read In 2015
Tuesday: Best Book Covers of 2015
Wednesday: Best Novellas of 2015
Thursday: Best Book Boyfriend of 2015
Friday: Top 10 Books I’m Looking Forward To In 2016
My last big buying spree before 2016.
Crux – Free, Magic Gifts, Pre-Order Alphas: Origins, Dragos Goes to Washington, Pia Does Hollywood, Pre-Order Liam Takes Manhattan
I got from my Secret Santa at work Feel The Burn and I won from Jeaniene Frost through Goodreads The Beautiful Ashes.
Releases: Jan. 12, 2016
Cursed by a spell meant to destroy them, Taran Wird and her sisters instead developed unique magical talents. With the power of fire and lightning literally at her fingertips, Taran doesn’t fear much. Demons, vamps, whatever—bring ’em on! Only one thing terrifies her: commitment.
Taran is crazy about her boyfriend, Gemini, a sexy were with the incredible ability to split into two separate wolves. But after watching her sister go through heartbreak with the pack’s Alpha, Taran knows not to count on happily ever after—despite Gemini’s desire to claim her as his mate. Reluctantly, she agrees to meet his very traditional and conservative parents. Taran’s a badass with a mouth to match, and Gemini loves her for it. She’s just not positive these attributes will please Mom and Dad.
Unsurprisingly, every attempt by Taran to bond with Gemini’s folks proves disastrous. But in the end, Taran finds that winning them over means unleashing her powers . . . and proving that this foul-mouthed fire-starter is a force to be reckoned with.