Review: Everlasting Bad Boys (Dragon Kin #0.1) by Shelly Laurenston, Cynthia Eden, Noelle Mack

Everlasting Bad Boys - Shelly Laurenston, Cynthia Eden, Noelle Mack

September 1st 2008
 eBook/Paperback
 328
 Library

They're bad boys-with that little something extra. Sexy, wild, out-of-this-world talents that can leave any woman feeling weak at the knees (among other body parts), they're the ones to call when you want pleasure that lasts…and lasts...

SHELLY LAURENSTON
CAN'T GET ENOUGH
Even for a dragon, Ailean the Wicked has a bad reputation. For 150 years he's been renowned for his fighting prowess, but now he's got a new conquest in mind-a gorgeous dragoness known as Shalin the Innocent. Ailean suspects she's anything but. And while he's saving her from her enemies, he plans to prove that, even in human form, a bad-boy dragon can show a girl a good time that's truly off the scale...

CYNTHIA EDEN
SPELLBOUND
No witch in her right mind would summon an immortal soul-hunter to her aid, but Serena Tyme needs Luis D'Amil's help to destroy the warlock who's stalking her coven. And she's willing to pay any price he names…especially when the tall, dark, sexy-as-hell assassin shows her he can work some sensual magic of his own...

NOELLE MACK
TURN ME ON
Finally, Beth Danforth has found a man who can flip her switch. That's because supersexy Justin Watts, CEO of SpectraSign, is literally made of light, with a dazzling, custom-built body. The only thing he needs to maintain his energy level is to turn up the heat with a real woman, and with Beth, the results are guaranteed to be electrifying.

MyReview02-angelsgp

5 Stars: “Can’t Get Enough” by Shelly Laurenston

Shelly writes her Dragon Kin series under the name G.A. Aiken. I love her Dragon Kin series, the world she creates is fun and entertaining, and this novella was wonderful to read. It was quick, cute, and funny! Fans of the Dragon Kin series will want to read and thoughs whom have not read this series will enjoy the story as well. It’s about Ailean the Wicked also know as Ailean the Whore as well as many other names and Shalin the Innocent. Ailean a dragon male does not want to settle down, but eventually finds that one dragoness whom he can’t live without and has to help save her from mean princess bent on revenge.

4.5 Stars: “Spellbound” by Cynthia Eden

Hot, explosive, and all around entertaining read. This is my first time reading from this author and I enjoyed her novella. The chemistry between Serena and Luis was explosive. Serena needs help saving her coven and summons Luis who is like a paranormal cop that gets ride of bad guys, but he is also the equivalent of the bogyman for supernaturals.

2 Stars: “Turn Me On” by Noelle Mack

I was not feeling this novella. I did not like Beth and I wanted more development in Justin Watts. Pretty much the story goes they have sex, he lights up, she freaks out and keeps freaking out and he just keeps hanging in there. This is the first time I’ve read Noelle Mack and I didn’t really care for this novella at all.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/12/review-everlasting-bad-boys-dragon-kin-0-1-by-shelly-laurenston-cynthia-eden-noelle-mack