Review: Raging Dawn (The Gardella Vampire Hunters 7) by Colleen Gleason (DNF)

Raging Dawn: Max Denton (The Gardella Vampire Hunters) - Colleen Gleason
Raging Dawn

Max Denton Book 1 (The Gardella Vampire Hunters 7)
 Colleen Gleason
 Historical Romance - Paranormal Romance
 July 27th 2015
 eBook
 129
 Bought as part of the Dark & Damaged Box Set

**Previously published in the Dark & Damaged: Eight Heroes of Paranormal Romance boxed set**

This edition includes an exclusive excerpt of the forthcoming Roaring Shadows (Macey Gardella #2).

A stand-alone, spoiler-free short novel in Colleen Gleason's international bestselling series, The Gardella Vampire Hunters.

England, 1922 When the vampires Max Denton hunts brutally murder his wife, he is nearly destroyed himself. He spends his life in solitude, violence, and revenge.

But when sensitive information about his young daughter falls into the hands of the vampires, Max is forced to team up with the woman whose father ultimately caused the death of his wife.

Savina Eleaisa has secrets of her own, and she’s determined to do whatever it takes to clear her father’s name: even if it involves seducing the most dangerous of vampires--with or without the help of the arrogant, brooding Max Denton.

A short, stand-alone novel in the Gardella Vampire Hunters series set at a Downton Abbey type English estate.
____________________

This is a stand-alone short novel. The entire Gardella Vampire Hunter series in chronological order is as follows:

VICTORIA

MAX DENTON
Raging Dawn

MACEY
Roaring Midnight
Roaring Shadows (coming summer 2015)

MyReview02-angelsgp

Raging Dawn – DNF

This is a stand-alone short novel in the Gardella Vampire Hunter series. I tired, but could not get into this one. I’m not a fan of historical romances. The characters are vampire slayers and dark. Maybe I’ll try it again someday, but just to many other reading options.

Even though Raging Dawn was not the book for me. If the blurb intrigues you, I urge you to give it a shot. Just because it did not work for me does not mean it won’t for you.

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2015/12/review-raging-dawn-the-gardella-vampire-hunters-7-by-colleen-gleason-dnf