Reading progress update: I've read 75%.

Gathering Darkness: A Paranormal Romance Collection - Sharon Kay Penman, A & C Black, Mina Carter, Jenika Snow, R.E. Butler, Charlie Daye, Anna Zaires, Dima Zales, Lili Saint Germain, Izzy Szyn

Still working my way through. Just a ruff feel on each book I've read so far.

Captive's Kiss by Sharon Kay - 4 stars. Gives us a nice taste of the world and writing. Fans of her Solstice Prophecy & Watcher's Kiss series will love coming back to the world & characters.

Close Liasions by Anna Zaires & Dima Zakes - 1 Star. Read this a long time ago. It's a freebie, so I did not re-read. Did not enjoy plot. Could not connect to any of the characters. Heroine lacked intelligence, backbone, & conmen sense. Hero is a stalker, petty & a whining diva. Ending leaves us with questions.

The Time Stopper by Anna Zaires & Dima Zales - DNF after first chapter. Did not enjoy the writing style. Heroine not interesting enough. It's also a freebie.

Shifted Undercover by C.E. Black - 3 Stats. Gives you a small taste of the world $ Alpha Division. Begging a little slow but picks up. It's quick and I'd have liked more on the courtship of our couple, but is an enjoyable read.

Capturing Her Bear by Charlie Daye - 3 Stars. The stars a little squeamish and we don't get answers on why people are being tested and captured, but it moves onto the main couple where their romance is a quick bloom. It was a sweet romance and I limed Torben giving Aspen time to decided espically with everything that happened to her.