Sunday Post/BB&B #85 ~ Let’s Party!

SP-BBB-angelsgp

Another week has gone by and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I am also participating in BB&B, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

✦✦✦✦✦✦

Today as you stop by I will be off setting up and celebrating my son’s 4th birthday. We are having a big party for him this morning at a playground near us. He has been talking the past two weeks about his big party and that it will be a Thomas party. ^_^  Tuesday was my sons real Birthday, so we had a small family party, which everyone enjoyed & he got lots of presents and will be getting more today.

KeepCalm&Let'sParty

Monday was a nerve-racking day for me. I had my right molars removed. I am thankful that Grandma is in town. She is such a big help with my 4 year old and husband. The drugs they gave me make feel a little weird & tired, so I did not do any reading =( . I did do a lot of TV watching. I finished Firefly Season 1 on Amazon Prime, but I noticed they don’t have any other seasons for free, =/ dang it. Also the movie for the series is not available on Prime. I started Season 1 of Fringe on Prime and I’m enjoy it so far.

I’ve also been setting up my pages and picking out my Reading Challenges for 2016. Take a look under Around the Blogosphere for Challenges and Hops you can Sign-Up for.

The other thing I have been doing this week is creating more fun teasers and banners on Canva. Some have been shared in the Street Teams I’m part of as well as Social Media. Take a look and let me know what you think? I’m have’n fun designing!

P.S. Fall Into Darkness comes out Monday & the price will be going up, so grab it at $1.99.

FallIntoDarkness-Teaser02-angelsgpBearingItAll-Teaser01-angelsgpBearingItAll-Teaser02-angelsgpBearingItAll-Teaser03-angelsgpFallIntoDarkness-Teaser01-angelsgpReaper'sFall-Teaser03-angelsgpJulietteCrossSeries-Banner01-angelsgpNightwingSeries-Banner02-angelsgpValeofStarsSeries-Banner01-angelsgp

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

Free

I received from Author, Setta Jay a very AWSOME package! I also won from Author, Rands Flattery a $25 Gift Card for participating in her Book tour.

Books-SJ-Mail

GIVEAWAYS-angelsgp

Current Giveaway’s Going On

$10.00 VISA eGift Card – Click Here

$200 Amazon Gift Card – Click Here

Soul Catcher Pendant for Soul Warrior: The Age of Kali book launch celebration., Bootie and the Beast signed copy, It’s Your Move, Wordfreak signed copy, Assorted book swag – Click Here

$25 Gift Card – Click Here

Coming-This-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

MONDAY: Release Day Launch: HIS WITCH TO KEEP by Zoe Forward

TUESDAY: Release Day Launch: KISS THE FLAME by Christopher Rice

WEDNESDAY: Review: Rebel’s Desire (Iron Portal #4) by Laurie London

THURSDAY: Mini Review: Redemption (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini #4) by Bonnie Vanak & Shattered (LOST #3) by Cynthia Eden {Tour} ~ Excerpt/Giveaway

FRIDAY: Marked by an Assassin (Eternal Mates #8) by Felicity Heaton {Tour} ~ Excerpt/Giveaway & Mini Review: The Resurrection Of Sam Sloan (Beyond #2.5) by Erin Quinn

Around-the-Blogosphere-angelsgp

• Caffeinated Book Reviewer talked about Share Buttons on Your Blog
  • The Book Nympho talks about being GUILTY OF READULTERY
  • There is time to sign up for Reading Challenges, Recipe Exchange, Review Challenge, Read-A-Thon, & Blog Hops (Click pic to be redirected to sign-ups)
Pick Your Genre 2016