Sunday Post/BB&B #84 ~ Fall Back

SP-BBB-angelsgp

Another week has gone by and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I am also participating in BB&B, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

First things first. Don’t forget to Fall Back ^_^

fall-back-pumpkins

Now this week was nice. I got lots of reading done and wrote several reviews. “Go Me!” Several great books are coming out in the month of Nov. Make sure to check out our New Releases Page or Angel’s Weekly Romance List each week for those Hot New Books! Grandparents came into town on Friday to celebrate Halloween and my son’s Birthday. He turns 4 on the 3rd of Nov.

Trick or Treat

Did you go trick or treating? What did you dress up as? Below is Grandma Rollie, Mommy (Me) & my Son.

Halloween2015-Caldwell-angelsgp

5 ebook copies of Duke – Click Here

1 ebook 4-pack of the Svatura series and a $25 Amazon gift card – Click Here

Last-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

Coming-This-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

MONDAY: ARC Review: Bearing It All & Cover Reveal: Hard Ever After by Laura Kaye

TUESDAY: Release Day Blitz(s): Passion Ignites & Hot For The Holidays (21 Holiday Short Stories)

WEDNESDAY: Interview w/ Setta Jay {Searing Ecstasy – Tour} & ARC Review: Desert Heart

THURSDAY: Tour Promo: Soul Warrior & Pre-Release Blitz: Reaper’s Fall

FRIDAY: Early ARC Review: Fall Into Darkness & Book Tour: Tangled Pursuit

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

Bought

Dragon on Top, Bound In Darkness – Free, The Vampire’s Mail Order Bride – Free, Vidalia: A ‘Not Quite’ Vampire Love Story (The ‘Not Quite’ Love Story Series Book 1) – Free This Weekend Only

Bagged from publishers, authors, and tour organizers

Of Flame and Promise (Review), Gathering Darkness Box Set (Review), Happily Mated After (Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch) (Review), & Desert Treat (Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch) (Review)

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

currentlyreading-godoftheforest-angelsgp

Gathering Darkness: A Paranormal Romance Collection

Gathering DarknessThere is a gathering on the horizon… It’s a place where Vampires feed off your desires, Weres dominate you, Demons seduce you and Aliens whisk you away to fulfill fantasies you never knew you had. Where your darkest appetites are sated, leaving you weak and breathless… Come and join us as we lead you into the Gathering Darkness.

#99cents ~ Releases: November 10, 2015.

Happy Reading 1