Sunday Post/BB&B #83 ~ Passing of a great man!

SP-BBB-angelsgp

Another week has gone by and I am participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer Sunday Post, where we recap the past week on the blog, things to come, showcase books & giveaways plus much more.

I am also participating in BB&B, inspired by Talk Supe & Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed, bagged (Won or Gifted) and more.

✦✦✦✦✦✦

This week was uneventful until Friday morning when I received a call from my mom letting me know that my grandfather had past away. It was time, but we are all sad that he’s gone, yet relieved that he passed quietly. The picture below was taken at our Wedding March 2008. I’m glad my grandpa was able to join us on our special day. All the many adventures he shared with him, will live on in our memories. I usually don’t share picots of me, so you get a little treat in this news letter ^_^.

Wedding2008_Angela_Court - Grandpa

On a more fun note: I’ve been busy reading all the new e-ARC’s that arrived the week before. If you have not started the Eternal Mates series by Felicity Heaton it’s a must read! Book 1 Kissed by a Dark Prince is currently on sale for $.99c! Also if you love werewolves then you need to try out The Werewolves of Twin Moon Ranch by Anne Lowe that is another must read series! Both authors are fabulous writers & storytellers.  Besides all the fun reading. I started watching the TV show Firefly.

I made a new page on my top menu bar called SHOP!. If you look below it you will see Kindle eBook DealsNew Releases, & Books Reviewed on angels_gp. All books link to Amazon and any purchase you make through the links on our site help support the blog.

GIVEAWAYS-angelsgp

Current Giveaway’s Going On

1 ebook 4-pack of the Svatura series and a $25 Amazon gift card – Click Here

Silver Angel wing/heart-shape pendent – Click Here

$100 Visa eGift Card – Click Here

$100 Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card – Click Here

Last-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

Around-the-Blogosphere-angelsgp

Sign-Ups are still open, just click on the pic. to be taken to sign-up page.

These are the last hops of the year that I will be participating in. I’ve got some great gifts to giveaway, so make sure to stop back by or sign up for our email!

Thankful for You Hop
Christmas Treats Hop
HoHoHoRAT

Herding Cats and Burning Soup has started Sign-Ups for 2016 Pick Your Genre Reading Challenge!

Pick Your Genre 2016

Coming-This-Week-on-the-Blog-angelsgp

MONDAY: Bearing It All (Highlander’s Beloved #3) by Vonnie Davis {Tour} & Review: Reapers and Bastards: A Reapers MC Anthology

TUESDAY: Release Day Blitz: Shattered (LOST #3) by Cynthia Eden

WEDNESDAY: The Devious Dr. Jekyll (Electric Empire #2) by Viola Carr {Tour} & Mercury Retrograde (Dark Alchemy #2) by Laura Bickle {Tour}

THURSDAY: Guest Post/Review: Ten Fun Facts About Ana Gregor {Love The One You’re Witch – Tour}

FRIDAY: Book Blast: Fury of a Highland Dragon (Dragonfury #5.5) by Coreene Callahan & Review:Claimed by the Dragon: Part 1 by Meghan Spence

Bought, Borrowed, Bagged

Bought

Charming The Alpha, How to Date a Werewolf, Pre-Order: Chance on Love – Freebies & Pre-Order: Scrooge Me Hard $.99c

Winners-angelsgp

Sue S. Won the signed paperback copy of Exit Strategy

BooksIReadThisWeek-angelsgp

First two where ARC’s & Wicked Wind is a Freebie!

currentlyreading-godoftheforest-angelsgp

Wicked Waves

Wicked WavesSolsti Prophecy, #2
By Sharon Kay
Published January 21st 2014
Goodreads – Amazon

Making daggers out of raindrops is only the tip of the iceberg for Brooke Bonham. As one of four women who can control the elements, her ability to manipulate water packs a deluge of potential. Eager to learn more, she’s frustrated at the precautions she must take to avoid the wrong kind of attention on Earth.

Kai’s duties as a Lash demon have kept him busy on Earth for nearly two hundred years. Fighting? He was born to do it. Females? They’re drawn to him. And Earth? The perfect place for him to avoid supernatural bounty hunters.

Though the two of them mix like oil and water, Kai senses that beneath Brooke’s frosty exterior hides a vortex of simmering passion. He’s determined to thaw his ice princess.

Forced to work together in the immortal realm, they track a rogue Lash demon at the helm of a widespread kidnapping operation. All too soon, Kai’s dark past catches up to them. Time runs out as a second enemy, bent on revenge, vows to stop at nothing short of Brooke’s enslavement and Kai’s death. As they and their foes stalk each other in a demonic game of cat-and-mouse, will her evolving skills and their fledgling bond be enough to save them?

Happy Reading 1